The Lovers VI

***slight spice, but they dont have seggs but they almost do.***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She watched Chrollo bury his face in his hands, sitting at the end of the bed. After she was done changing into casual pajamas, she climbed up the bed, sitting behind him; wrapping her arms around his waist, and digging her face in the crook of his neck. "Whats wrong?" She whispered into him,  sending chills down his neck. He groaned, rubbing his temples again. "Nothing. Just thinking." He said flatly as she pinched at his 'work' clothes, as she called them. She motioned for him to take them off,  he exhaled sharply as he untangled her arms wrapped around his waist. He then got up and took off his shirt, rummaging through one of her dressers; looking for one of his plain tank tops and sweatpants he had purposefully left at her house for these kind of 'sleepovers'. She watched, patiently as he finally was out of the clothes he had been in all day. Chrollo walked over to her , looking down at her as she kicked her legs back and forth like a child. She looked up at him, watching as he ruffled his hair with his calloused hand. He flicked her forehead, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked with one eyebrow cocked, he settled in under the sheets, tucking his arms behind his head as he looked at the ceiling above him. She rolled her eyes and crawled up to his waist, straddling him. "No reason.." She said with a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. He looked back up at her as she continued to try to seduce him, he chuckled and said, "Amayaa Volpe, what are you doing?" as he continued to laugh at her as she pouted, grinding her hips against his. She snorted and crossed her arms, "Do not even pretend you were not practically begging for me last night, and its odd, because only a few nights ago we had fucked, is your drive really that high, Chrollo?"

He had propped himself up on his elbow, and looked at her smirking face, "Yes.." He said whispering into her lips as he roughly kissed her, their tongues fought for dominance, and as what usually happend; Amayaa gave in, letting Chrollo explore every cavity. He let out small groans as she continued her pace on his waist. Her hands danced up his chest, feeling up his very toned abs. She finally rested her hands on his face; resting her thumb near his jawline and her palm and fingers behind his ear, grabbing his hair. He sat up, pulling his elbow out from him and scooting up to the headboard, he grabbed her hips fiercely and guided her core over himself. She winced as his fingers dug into the wound on her hip, she broke away from their kiss; moaning in pain as the areas around the wound tingled. Realizing what he had just done, he let go from her right hip, lifting her t-shirt to see the wound he had  reopened, "Fuck..Im sorry, bunny." He said examining the wound, they almost looked like claw marks. She winced and replied, "No, No its ok.." She said as she peered down, watching the blood seep slowly down to her shorts,

Chrollo had almost just summoned his Bandits Book, to find a ability to heal it. He acted on impulse, his gaze returned as Amayaa called for her nen; a grey reptilian slithered out of the sheets, and wrapped itself around her hips and waist. It continued to go in circles around her, he reached to touch it, but when his fingertips touched it the scales disintegrated around him, only to grow back very quickly. Her eyes turned to his face, she brushed over the ragged skin that had barely been broken on his cheek. "Wait I want to try something...It wont hurt I promise." She said, as she bit her lip and focused a little of her nen into a tiny snake; maybe the size of a tiny garter snake. It slithered out of her palms and up to Chrollos shoulders, he watched it curiously. As soon as it got up past his collard bone it dug its fangs into his skin, the gold painted pattern on the snake faded as it gave its life force to him; healing his busted lip and swollen cheek. He brought his hand up to his face, feeling that his skin was smooth and unbroken. He looked up at Mayaa as she smiled, she had finally perfected something she had been working on for a while. She had practiced focusing her aura into a snake that was a vessel of life force, depending on the size of the injury, the larger or smaller amount of life force. Amayaa had instantly gained the life force back just by using her ability. It was a infinite loop hole she had found, she had found a way to cheat mortal wounds and or small ones. The grey snake finally uncoiled and disintegrated into air, revealing her smooth skin; traceless, without a scar. Her scars before she had her nen ability stayed, no matter how many times she healed them. She would truly forever be painted. It was almost as if her nen snakes wanted those scars on her, maybe those scars are what drove her hateful and sharp aura.

a full explanation of mayaas nen ability
—-//————///—————-////——
her aura build up was almost like how transmitters work; making your aura into something you grew up with or are very used to. In this case since Briar had injected her with hundreds of snake venoms (and antidotes) her aura developed into to individuals (the snakes)  and have different uses for each.

One example is her healing abilities; the individuals that are more on the defensive side are always white or gray (or gold in some cases, like when she healed mr c.)
we saw in chapter 3 that when in mortal danger and or high  mental stress  'It' will come out, mayaa cannot control when she comes out to fix her, but she can purposely focus her life force INTO a individual to heal another, her ability is almost self fulfilling, she gains when she uses it so it's a endless loop of power.
when she is on the offensive her snakes are always either blue or green; ranging in toxins.

i'd say that her character is very strong minded and in terms of raw strength of her nen ability, if she knew how to use it properly and knew the extent of the ability she would be very powerful, (maybe even a little more powerful than chrollo if she REALLY had her shit together)

her sporadic moods and complex personality issues for sure limit her, and i'd say that her trauma has for sure left her handicap in a way. she is definitely a little sadistic and narcissistic, she fully showed that when she communicated with gon.

(i just wanted to explain all of this because it's kinda murky)