nightlife; +chapter 1+

The soft click of heels on the pavement, the click of car doors, and the smell of greed and intoxication.

A cigarette brought to her lip, her deep purple dress clung to her waist and hugged her hips, a hunters knife on her thigh, 

Amayaa turned the corner, her dark black hair swept from one shoulder to the other. She inhaled the smoke, crimson embers forming, dancing but quickly turned to ash. She clicked the cigarette onto her ringed finger, ash falling to the ground. No longer dancing on the tip.

Her plum painted nails reflected the street lights as she fixed her hair. Her lips parted as she approached a figure set by a door,

"Hey~ I think I got lost is this the QUIZZARA casino? " She purred, faking the tinge of confusion in her silky voice.

The figure turned and said with a murky expression, "Yeah, it is what your business doing back here." He cocked a eyebrow a hand on his belt reaching for something in the dark

No room for mistakes right?

She drawed her knife above her head "Chill out, meadheat" annoyance played across her face and a smirk tugged at her rosy lip. She brought her hands to his shoulders in a intimate way her knife clutched confidently.

It was over quickly but the smell of metal and fresh blood lingered in the foggy air. Her hips swayed as she walked, she grabbed the hand gun from the strap on her left thigh, covered by daunting lace stockings and placed it neatly in her sparkly clutch.

She looked down at her velvety purple dress which had thin straps that carefully caressed her shoulders and collarbones, the slit that danced up her leg was soiled in thick crimson blood so was her chest area. Fuck, this was 180$.

Amayaa had close ties with the mafia, it was not unusual for her to get job offers on the west side, the mafia dominated the casinos and hotels on the west side. This time her target was a man named of Don Luqle, 5'8, Blood Type; O, Age: 54 hated by the mafia for shutting down all of the hotels on the west side.

She pulled out her back up dress, rather too revealing for her taste but it did have the effect of turning all the wrong heads.

Its was emerald green, it almost looked like vine crawling struggling to cover every inch as it could, it had a deep "V" cut on the chest and a leg slit that traveled all the way up to her hip, slightly revealing her pale skin, she slipped it on and opened the cold and heavy door.

People bustled, wheels ticked, dice were thrown, drinks were poured. She walked to the bar, greeted by a acquaintance, his honey golden skin gleamed and his dreads trickled down his face, his muscular build leaned against the bar, reaching out to her. "Ya' ready bunny?" he said with a amused smirk.

"Sure am." Amayaa replied, her pale green eyes burned into his dark, chocolaty eyes. She dug into her clutch, pulling out a white tablet in a little plastic little baggy, he slipped it from her hands quickly but gently. She jumped off the bar stool, her tall figure suited her well, she walked with grace and determination. She came to a table, seated there was her target, surrounded by honey blondes, laughing loudly at his comrades joke, the girls giggled along with him, begging, pleading for attention.

It took one icey glance from Amayaa for those girls to quit swarming like mosquitos. They scoffed an left searching for a new host. Amayaa swiftly sat next to her target her hand on his thigh. "Heya' boys" she teased dominating the conversation, she talked with them about normal things a dumb pretty girl would talk about, until she invited them to a drink.

They cheered and ordered a couple, they stumbled over to the bar, the handsome bartender poured their drinks, discreetly slipping the white tablet into the targets whiskey, too fast for human eye to see.

The mood changed when a tall slim dark haired figure with a bandage wrapped over his forehead stepped into the casino, along with a tall blonde man with no eyebrows. Both dressed in suits, another figure stepped into the yellow lights, a tall, muscular build with pale skin, and burning red hair with a fuchsia undertone, Wait a second she thought.

Her eyes turned back to the tall handsome man with the headband covering his forehead.

Shit.

She whispered something to her bartender friend, aware they slipped out into the back room, it wasn't awhile until gunshots rung out, the sound of screams and splintering wood.

Someone spoke, "I'm gonna check the backroom for any stragglers." A scratchy voice exclaimed. These motherfuckers.

Amayaa was well versed with the Phantom Troupe, always stealing shit, and causing problems that she would have to clean up. She was basically the Troupes little bitch. She blew a strand of hair away from her face and gripped her stained hunters knife waiting behind the door frame, waiting for her hunter to come out and get her.

The door creaked open, Amir tried to slip into the shadows, but he wasn't quick enough a shot rang, her heart tugged and tugged. She saw her friends lifeless body slunk into the shelf. She grabbed the blonde mans shoulders and pressed her jagged knife against his exposed neck, a little drop of crimson mass dribbled down to his collarbone, seeping into his snow white delicately ironed button up.

She gulped and whispered into his ear "One move and your throat will be on the floor." She was nervous, the troupes member were well trained in all forms of combat, he could easily have turned the situation around without much force.

Chrollo walked over to a table with steady footsteps, looking for survivors he grasped a fistful of a middle aged man and slammed his head onto the table multiple times, then he made his way back to the vault, typed in a code only for it to decline.

It wasn't long before Phinx had Amayaa over his shoulder, knocked out cold. He walked over to Chrollo and announced "This girls working for the mafia, made quite a name for herself even 'Bunny' Is what they call her." Her consciousness dazed in and out, she had a hard time figuring out what they were saying. Chrollo tilted his head in curiosity and sighed but went back to typing a code into the key pad 'DECLINED' they kept at this until a alarm blared, 'POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY' "Well that's quite a inconvenience," Chrollo sighed and looked at the girl in the emerald dress slung over Phinxs shoulder, "Take her, she had something to do with the passcode changing, they knew we were coming." A exhausted look spread across his face, " But the red and blue lights filled the casino quicker than they expected. The music in the casino still played, in a flash, Amayaa drove her knife through Phinxs back, A gasp escaped everyone as she left from his shoulder, a smaller greasy haired boy charged, she barely dogded, she was struck with a card on her right shoulder blade, she grabbed her clutch and booked it. "Sneaky Bitch," Phinx groaned. "How convenient, there goes our whole plan," Feitan pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well lets atleast leave with a bang, shall we?" Chrollo unraveled his headband and reached for a book that resided in his waist band. The endless gunshots rung throughout the city making a perfect requiem of chaos and madness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phew this took a while to write ;P also if someone reads this, i may or may not do a chapter 2 depending on if someones anctually reads it lolll. chile anyways #pegchrollo2020