Chapter 4

"So, what year were you guys drawn at?" I asked as we waited for our orders.

We had ordered 4 boxes of pineapple pizza, with cheese and dressings. But of course, not without the paparazzi, buzzing by to check on their hottest news which were the Warner brothers and sister. They all pushed me aside and told me to get out of the shot, so I obliged, because that was the Warners' jobs, and they can't have someone, as common as me, to stand next to them on shoots or in camera rolls. I laughed when Wakko tried to do funny acts in each shoot, even though they were in air, live, at that very moment.

Once the hot fuzz subsided, after one hour, bustling back into their own building to work on their reports, we resumed back to our seats, talking about the brief nature of our existence, you could say, but not without the Warners apologising ,to me, every minute. It's their job, I don't blame them.

"We were drawn at the year, 1993, I think," Yakko replied scratching his head, thoughtfully trying not to get the dates wrong, "It has been a long time, since someone has asked us, that question!" He said, as he looked between his sibblings, as they answered with nods.

"By the way, you should hangout with us more, so you could be just as famous." Dot said to me, as she drank her cup of tea, remembering the incident not too long ago so it was still vivid in their minds.

I spewed my drink out when I heard that, though. I didn't really think about that, until she mentioned it. So, of course I had to be in deep contemplation on what to say next. This, was going to be, a bit complex. Why, you say? Because it would result in two ways. Yes, I would be rich and famous along with the Warners but have a bad reputation, since I'm supposed to be a side character, so it would be in the contrary to my original role in the studios. So, I had to ask, stuttering. I mean, it had to be carefully crafted, so I wouldn't quench their happiness and their mood of helpfulness.

"A-Are y-you sure?! You do know I am a side character, it might go against the rules I don't even know if that's in the contracts. I don't even know if would stay here that long. It would be a bad reputation!"

"So?" Yakko asked dismissively, slurping on his soda.

"SO?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I AM SCARED THAT I WILL BE ERASED FROM THIS STUDIO, AND NEVER GET TO MEET YOU IN THE FUTURE, IF I EVEN STAY THAT LONG!" I whisper - yelled at him, and hissing at him. In anger, my ears fall flat on my head, my black eyes dilute, my tail stands, strictly upright and still, as the fur around my body tingle in adrinaline.

"Just sit back and relax, Red, I'm sure we can work that out in the future. Focus on the present. So, wha'dya say?" Yakko replied, leaning forward, placing, both his hands, on my shoulders, which surprisingly, calmed me down. I slightly blushed at the act, but it wasn't that major.

"Uh...fine okay, but you are the one who should speak for my actions, and on why I am agreeing with you, on this. Alright?!" I said pointing my index finger at him, playfully glaring at him and he just smirks and playfully nods, and sat back down but I didn't see the slight blush that painted is face.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Now, I think you should drop that fluffy tail of yours, because you are blocking, the waiter?" Yakko's surprising, calming voice litterally made my tail to slowly go down and turned to whoever it was behind me.

When I turned, it was Bugs Bunny again, but as a waiter.

"What's up doll!" Bugs exclaimed, with a smirk but not without a bite from his signature, carrot.

"You know sometimes I feel you are following me, Bugs," I replied to his greeting but what I didn't know was that, Yakko, was steaming with anger yet with a hint of jealousy.