Chapter 21

As we sat there contemplating a great plan to escape, Hello Nurse and Jay came down to the prison cells. The prison didn't seem that eerie from what I've seen but it was just not my type of decoration. You know, the cliche, black and white walls that just bore me to death but except for a window so we could breathe and see the sun and clouds. 

"JayPac, what a sight for insomniacs, only. Get out of here you idiot, we don't want to hear anything from you." Yakko replied nastily and sneered.

"Yeah! What gives?" Minerva perked up.

"Ha! You guys look hopeless, now. How do you feel about it, Warners and other puny creatures? What does it feel like, "

"Like the end of Rocky 5?" Wakko asked. 

"Quit your babbling Wakko, I'm trying to give out a speech to get through to what Red here, has done." He said looking at me, "You insult me, then I'm insulting you back." 

"Oh, well, how come I don't feel insulted? I mean, I know Wakko is insulted because you just called his talk, babbling." I shrugged, then motioned to Wakko who was right now raging about his comment.

"That's cuz ya don't have a heart, and you don't even care of what would happen to the people you meet, but I do!" He remarked proudly and all the animals all gasped at such an insult.

"You take that back Mr.," Yakko intervened seething with fury.

"Oh, You will get it!" Minerva growled, along with Slappy and Skippy who encouraged the other toons to rave more.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Brain asked almost reaching his boiling point.

"I think so brain, let's get him!" Pinky squeaked with authority already agitated by Jay's small speech he had heard right now. 

"Finally, you know what I am thinking!" Brain sighed as he was working on a contraption.

"Says the guy who thought bad of me whenever I pop in your front door!" I growled. 

"Oh, hum, it's true right? Then you should never have been drawn in the first place, am I right?" He smirked and my eyes widened in fear and he smirked wickedly, "Who here agrees with me! That way, I can make a few arrangements with the officers to let you out!" He announced.

"I agree!" Brain called out, and Pinky was speechless that he started doubting his friend. Everyone heard and saw this as well, I too. Hurt was the only thing I could feel, but again I don't think not everyone I meet would  be a real friend and be loyal.

"Good idea Brain, let's get you out." Jay took out the jail keys and opened the cell, but then Brain growled, then got out and zapped JayPac to unconsciousness and took the keys from his pockets and scampered across to unlock every cell that held each toon, even ours.

"I am not a puny creature! I'm a mouse!" He yelled in victory.

"Good going Brain, I've never doubted you!" Pinky cheered, not noticing a facepalmed Brain with an eye roll.

"YAY!!" Everyone cheered for Brain. And Brain was filled with red rosy cheeks and had a hearty smile.

"Thank you, Brain! You actually tricked him!" I cheered for him and he was surprised, that because of this certain act of heroism, he was already known for it.

"Hmm, maybe I should consider this!"

"Zoink!" Pinky cheered for his friend. But the people who were not cheering was Hello Nurse, Scratchy, Ralph, and Plotz. And their presence changed the cheery air, to tension.

"And who let you all out?" Plotz asked in anger.

"JayPac!" Brain answered for us all, but he lied.