Chapter 6

Inside, has never been better than the outside.

It was marvelous! You could see the actors and and animals who signed up for this ride. I saw Bugs Bunny again, along with Daffy Duck, a black bird with an orange beak and who talks with a lisp, and there were all those other casts of Looney Toons and other toony characters who joined the cruise. There were malls, rooms and elevators and all those necessaties that we all needed, for this trip.

"Wow, this seems quite intense, Dot." I said, taking everything in as I looked around for anything familiar to me, for us to settle in and sit down. But it seems they were zaney to the max, that they didn't hear my comment. I looked to my left and I see them already eating and familiarizing with everything. I smiled when I saw them. Eating and making funny faces at each other.

I was more of a conservative person. Though, I would love to call myself that. Someone who would just mind her own business, but I can see that the person I love seems to be opposite of me, and that he brings out the best in me. He brings out the adventurous side of me. I can never be more thankful. I owe these guys everything. But they would just reject because they already to have so much. But me, who would want a thank you gift from me anyway. It would be cheap and small. But the others here in this cruise ship, everyone were rich. I am just someone who is not worthy, I guess.

Since the Warners were familiarizing themselves with everything, better make myself useful and do the same. A shop caught my eye and I walked towards it. It was more of a jewelry shop since there were gem stones of all kind. Onyx, Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphire and more. I scanned the display table with anything that may have a low price, but I seem to not find one.

"May I help you?" A man asked. I looked up and he looked familiar, yet I couldn't put. A finger in it, but it felt suspicious. Yet, I just shrugged it off a si scanned the display more. I sighed not seeing the thing I was looking for or thinking of. I then looked back up at him and asked if he had what I was looking for. I was looking for a low price, for three things. One for Yakko, another, for Wakko and the last one, for Dot. In order, from Y to D, it is onyx stone, sapphire stone, and a ruby stone.

"Ah! I think, I have what you need, it seems to be your first time, here!" Hr exclaimed, and turned to get them the stones. I looked at the man more and realised that his aged feature was likened to Dr. Scratchnsniff! His disguised white hair, the change in his spectacles, his triangle, wrinkled face, his disguised voice still had a hint of another accent.

I gulped silently so that he wouldn't notice that I found him out. I wouldn't want to know what he'd do to me, if he knew I found him out. He also wore a white shirt and black pants and had rings on all four fingers. To me that was just the dumbest, disguise a spy could wear.

He found the stones and presented them to me. Fair enough, the prices were low and yet it looked like the others on display.

"I'll take it!" I said, nodding my head in appreciation of his helpfulness and paid him fully, but made sure not to make my voice waver and stare too much, because boy, I was scared out of my life, "Thank you, have a great day!" I faked a smile, awkwardly.

"Welcome! Come, again!" He waved at me, with a stronger British accent and this time his voice spelled 'welcome', with a 'V'.

I walked out of the store casually and waved bye to him back, but then rushed back to the others to tell them of what had happened, with the jewels in a brown bag.

I quickly strided, looking for them but couldn't find them. So I gave them a call.

"Hello? This is Yakko Warner, from Lobster and Lobster, how can I help you?" Yakko answered the call casually pretending he means business.