Chapter 13

Once we have finished with our show, we have made 5000 bucks. It was enough to last us, days.

We were packing up and cleaning the streets since we used a park bench, nearby as our stage; that it was also the perfect place to party and eat. And Wakko, definitely ate alot of the foods that were voluntarally, served by the audience who came to watch us play.

I was busy with the brooming and rubbish picking that Yakko caught my eye while at it. His suit looked gorgeous on him and so I complimented him, on it.

"By the way Yakko, you look good with that suit on." I smiled, and his face was visibly red.

"Hehe, t-thank you, Red!" Yakko said now feeling conscious of himself, since he didn't want to do anything that was inappropriate, even in conversations. Since he would usually use that loud mouth of his and blabber something that he didn't mean either in a good or bad way.

"You look amazing, too!" Yakko said giving the compliment back, eyeing my outfit and my figure, "And did Dot give you that? It suits you!" He said that I blushed

"Haha, yeah she did...it was a bit too poofy so I trimmed it abit." I said, smiling.

"Yeah-" But Yakko was cut off by his screaming sister, when he turned his head to look at his sister running around us, happily.

"OH, MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO COOL! WE FINALLY HAVE SOME MONEY!" Dot exclaimed running in circles around us showing the dollar bills, "Well, besides, our pocket money but this is WAY better." She said, handling her cash with care.

"That is awesome! We can finally get ourselves some food!" Wakko exclaimed excitedly, punching his fists into the air, but Yakko halted Dot's running and Wakko's little victory dance by griping his little brother's shoulder, firmly. Making them turn to look at him.

"Now, sibs, I know we have gotten our income but we still need to handle them with care, investing them, the right way." Yakko said, smartly explained.

"You're right, Yakko..." Wakko groaned, hanging his head, in shame.

"Sure!" Dot replied joyously.

"Yakko, you are one big responsible, brother. We can't go wrong, if you keep that up." I said encouraging him, and he secretly blushed, on the inside.

I then thought back to Dot's conversation...she was right...I guess I am helping this small family to being responsible, maybe even helping Yakko. I smiled at the thought.

Right now, Wakko was whinning for food so I thought of the left over candy in my pockets. So, I took it out and threw it to Wakko, to which he caught. But I knew, of course, that it wasn't enough for him to last, one minute.

"Ha! Thanks, Red," He replied gratefully, and ate it. Once done, he wanted to correct my 'mistake' in feeding him, but then I said lifting a finger at him, "No, Wakko, you gotta  be content."

"Alright..." He said with a sigh, and I sadly smiled. If only I had more, I thought.

"So, where to now?" I asked the Warners, who seem to be finished with waning up, everything.

"Huh, it wouldn't hurt if we rented an appartment." Yakko said, allowing us to have a purchase.

"Great! Let's go find a cheap apartment, to rent. Remember, we are not staying for long." I said, reminding the others, that we are only staying for a few nights until we have enough money to buy foods and a boat for us to ride on, back to burbank, California. Yakko smiled at me, thankfully.

We went around to ask for directions on which apartment was a five star rating, having positive comments for it and that it had great service. It took us a whole day, to find what we're looking for, until a fine, young man found us, offering us what we wanted.