Chapter 19

Once everything was settled, Minerva left to her own cabin while Wakko, Yakko, Dot and I, prepared for bed hours. 

Dot wore her light-blue nightgown, Wakko wore the same blue jacket but wore light blue pants, Yakko wore an overall of lightish purple as nightclothes, and I wore an overall of orange ones.

We then went to our own spots on the bed, Dot at the bottom, Wakko at the top, Yakko on the bed, right next to the two, while I slept on the farthest bed from them with a small wooden circle table that separated us from each other.

Once we all laid down, the dog from earlier kept barking through the night air, that it began to be so annoying to our dog and panda ears.

"Ugh, can't that dog just bark at day times?" I growled, throwing my hands, or paws, up to my ears because the barking started to tingle in them like a bell that won't stop ringing.

"Easy, why not just go, talk to her?" Dot suggested, and that actually might be a good idea.

"That's a great idea, Dot!" Yakko said, then as a toon, he opened up our window and stretched himself to reach the woman's window who was right next door to us. I stood from my bed and looked out the window to keep an eye on Yakko if he was about to fall. Yakko then knocked on her window, and she finally opened the window, with her still wearing her pink dress and poofy blonde hair with her poodle still barking with her.

"Um, excuse me, could you tell your dog to pipe down and put a sock on it because some of us are trying to lay down in bed, contemplating about the brief nature of our existence!" Yakko yelled with furiosity over the windy disturbance that almost blew his hat, so he quickly placed a paw on his hat and made it stay right there. And I could tell the woman was offended, as the dog kept barking at Yakko as if it was going to bite Yakko off, clean.

"My dog can bark whenever she sees fit! Besides, it seems you can carry around a sideline toon whenever you guys see fit! Ugh, goodnight!" She exclaimed and brought the dog back inside and slammed the window shut before he could speak anything else. 

But his blood boiled in anger once he heard that woman speak smack about me; you think you can talk to my girl like that, ey? Yakko thought, Wait, did I think, My girl? Ugh! "Hey! Red is the best girl I have ever seen, and I expect you to show the same respect you or anyone else shows towards me!" He yelled, but the woman didn't answer back. 

Yakko then came back in with a sigh and closed the window that I helped to, but I couldn't bring myself to look at Yakko in the eyes, scared to see the disgust in them. Dot and Wakko heard what the woman said, and Dot and Wakko's blood boiled in anger like what happened with Yakko. 

"Hey, no one talks to our special friend like that!" Dot shouted.

"Yeah!" Wakko replied, following in suit. 

So they both stood up and stretched themselves out the window and banged onto the window glass. 

"WHAT!" The woman screamed when she burst the window door open, once again letting cold night air in. 

"You better watch it, czar, because you do not wanna mess with us right now!" Wakko replied with a growl, "We can get really cranky when we don't have the sleep we need, and you do not want us to go over there and fight ya," Wakko said darkly, "So, I would want you to apologize to Red..." 

"Woah..." Yakko responded as a side comment. But of course, the woman said no, and Wakko turned into some monster or zombie, pulling up his sleeves as if he was ready for a fight, that he went back into our cabin, that he and Dot walked out of our room and went all the way to the room of the woman and knocked on her door.