Chapter 10

"Well, this place is packed," Dot commented, looking around the dim lit room.

"Yeah, tell me about it.." I mumbled.

On the front stage, we could see the huge screen that would show the moving pictures of our chosen movie which would soon appear on the white board.

There were crowds of people and toons, that lined up the seats waiting patiently for the movies to start. We then went towards the second to the first set of rows. The order was going to be Wakko, Dot, Yakko, then me. But before I would my known seat, a man who looked flushed and drunk, stopped me and putting a filthy hand on my arm.

"Hey, pretty lady, wanna sit with me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows while eyeing me up and down, but Yakko saw everything. I stuttered, not knowing how to let loose from a bigger guy than me.

"Excuse me, good sir, would you mind unhanding the lady and let her, take her seat?" Yakko politely asked the young man, with hands on hips but then slipped an arm around my waist so that he could try to, politely, move me away, but failed since the man's grip was much firmer me, than Yakko's.

But the blonde, young tan skinned, man, who wore a black leather jacket, a black t-shirt, leather pants, with some tattoos on his arm with earrings on his ears and almost looked like a gangster especially with loads of rings on his fingers as a sign of his wealth; didn't seem to remove his hand from me.

"What are you gonna do about it, she deserves a man like me-"

After hearing this, I was angered so I cut him off with a bite to his hand and when free, I did a roundhouse kick to his face and his head jerked back, having a nose bleed earning a yelp from him.

After that bad interruption, I yelled, "LIKE I WOULD!"

"Now that's what you would call, a Macadamia Nut!" Dot exclaimed, feeling proud of me, already.

"Ugh, not now sis!" Yakko said bluntly.

"Let's go guys, let's take our seats." I said, breathing deeply after that incident and my self defence.

Unfortunately, before we could settle in a proper manner, a huge bulky man showed up who also wanted to sit, where we were sat at. He had a white shirt on, with a baige color, jacket with long brown pants and had a drinking cap on sitting between us four. Dot and Wakko on his right side, while me and Yakko on the man's left one.

We glared at the man on our sides since it seemed that, he didn't know his cartoon etiquette. So Dot hopped behind the man's chair, while Wakko and Yakko blocked his suction to his sodas. As for me I tried yelling through his ear but he didn't budge or speak.

The man only noticed his suctions didn't work and so he looked up and saw Yakko and Wakko blocking it. Dot finally appeared on his face. Practically, face to face.

"HELLO! EXCUSE ME SIR COULD YOU MOVE A SEAT DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE BLOCKING US, THANK YOU!" Dot said with a trying smile and sat back to her seat hoping it would work.

Unfortunately, he didn't budge but he spread his legs to the sides and stayed that way. We struggled to get out of this huge man's hold, but he was stronger than us that he didn't even move an inch.

"Well, sibs and Red, I believe we are experiencing a cultural, phenomenon known as manspreading," Yakko said, trying to explain then started singing, "AhEm! Well, you see guys, When a mans-"

"SHUSH!" Dot exclaimed, slapped a finger onto Yakko's lips earning a muffled yelp.

"Well, then that concludes, that he is also good at making up other songs, especially about Manspreading," I commented still quite disgusted about how on earth does Yakko know how to start these kind of songs.