Chapter 9

"So, how was it?" Yakko asked us when we got back but all of us hesitated to speak.

"W-Well, they are here, but...uh," Dot started but found it hard to say it, especially in front of me. I only looked down in guilt and sadness. I guess, Yakko will be taken soon and he would like her way better. I then sighed heavily, and walked over to my and Yakko's bed, and flopped, face first onto the pillow. Dot noticed Yakko's face looked heavy and sad when he saw me almost crying in tears. Dot could see that he loved me, but she too didn't know if it was that legit.

"Wakko, stay here. Yakko, can we speak outside?" Dot asked her middle brother to stay with me to which he nodded, while she would talk with her eldest brother, in a sad tone.

"Of course." Yakko said unsure of this situation.

Once they were outside of ear shot, Yakko only demanded, "Well?"

"We saw Hello Nurse and others and she's here but...I need to ask you something, if you are sincere about Red." Dot responded strictly, to which Yakko caught on.

"Hey, sis I promise ya! I wouldn't hurt her in any, way!" He said.

"Alright, then, I wonder what your reaction would be, if I said that Hello Nurse put love hearts all over your pictures." Dot said bluntly with a bored expression.

"So? She loves me, what's the big deal, about me getting a reaction?" Yakko said, crossing his arms in disappointment, in his sister.

"Yakko, you can't hide your feelings from your sister. You clearly are in love with Red, aren't you?!" Dot finally spat it out of her chest whispering in a low husky voice, just like Yakko's.

Yakko went speechless as his face turned red, "A-And you're saying that I have to make up my mind right? Which girl I would rather be with?"

"Yes!" She hissed.

"Well, that's easy! It's Red of course!" Yakko responded.

"I don't believe you." She said sighing.

"I promise you, it's Red!" He reassured.

"Then I better see those lovey-dovey eyes on Red only, and not on Hello Nurse or any other! This is because I see you are mostly a playboy, everywhere you go, so I want you to be faithful! And not to hurt our special friend's heart! She stood up for us, it's only fair we do the same, especially you!" She explained madly, and walked past Yakko and went back inside the room, to see how I was doing, leaving Yakko, complexed.

Yakko couldn't believe of what he just heard from his sister. But he could also can't get rid of the feeling he had back then, when Wakko was to partner up with me, instead of him. He wanted to tell me badly but he just didn't think it was the best time to talk about feelings but that feeling was definitely there, waiting. But what was about the sudden outburst of Dot, a moment ago? About him being a playboy? He did try to flirt with Red, or did he? Dot seemed so determined to keep him and me together, and he wondered why. Yes, there are other pretty girls but not as pretty as what Yakko saw in me and wanted to make sure that I will be his girl one day. That he wouldn't be too late, but he had to make sure. He didn't see me flirt with other guys and didn't even flirt with him maybe she was being preserved.

Also, he then thought of why he saw me looking so sad when it was about the hearts with the pictures of Yakko, himself? Did she like or love me? Have a crush on me? He thought of ways to talk to me later on, once everyone has gone to their rooms. He had to know.

"Alright guys, time to sleep." Yakko told us and Dot and Wakko both left the room, leaving me with Yakko. Once Yakko closed and locked the room he sighed deeply and I got concerned. Must be something Dot told him, I thought.