ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

Taehyung was driving his car which was gifted by Mr. Jeon. His eyes was glassy, He was not crying and he will never cry. Jungkook say those things to Taehyung every day He should get used to it. But why he still couldn't.

The younger parked his car in the parking area of Uni and get down from the car. His best friend Park Jimin and his hyung Namjoon Taehyung hugged them while greeting "Good morning " "good morning Tae" Namjoon greeted back as he ruffled his soft silky silver locks. Jimin jokingly kissed Taehyung cheeks which made other two laugh.

Namjoon was in his final year of Uni and Jimin and Taehyung still have two years left but for being with good grades they somehow made friendship with Namjoon.

"What about Mrs. Lee's project you know we have to give it tomorrow. " Jimin said worriedly.  "Don't worry if any of you need help I can do." Namjoon offered which caused two bestie smile. "Really? Thanks hyung . We will meet you in cafeteria. " Taehyung said. Namjoon nodded and headed to his class.

"What happened you are looking so pale?" Jimin asked with concern. "Nothing Jiminah." Assured Taehyung. "You can't lie with me. " Jimin said. Taehyung signed in defeat. "Jungkook right?" Taehyung slowly nodded. "I Seriously can't understand what is his problem?! Why'd he always have to annoye you?!" Jimin angrily exclaimed. "I don't know Jimin why. Why he hate me so much!"

.
.
.

"Bro! Why you always have to be late ? Like every single day?!" Hoseok asked. "I'm not late . You all came soon. " Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jin hit his back of head "respect brat!"
"Ouch your hand are like metal, oldie" Jungkook said,rubbing back of his head. "Just for you God made my hands like metal." Jin sassily said. A very tired looking Yoongi ignored them and went his class Hoseok following after.

"Hyungs don't leave me with this oldie!" Jungkook dramatically yelled. "Lectures at lunch time !" Jin exclaimed and went his class leaving Jungkook alone.

.
.
.

Lunch time came soon .students were having their lunch at cafeteria so as Taehyung, Jungkook and their friends.

Taehyung Jimin and Namjoon was eating while doing projects. Suddenly a girl walked towards their table "um hey Taehyung." She greeted Taehyung with her sweet voice. Taehyung smiled and greeted back "hi , how can I help you Ana ?" Taehyung gently asked. The blonde haired girl blushed "um I want you to help me with the project Taehyung." She requested.

Don't blame her. Taehyung is so soft boy in campus everyone love to admire him. He never got into fights never have any bad records in Uni so it's genuine for girls to fall for his unique nature beside all he is handsome and attractive.

Taehyung nodded "sure we can help you." Ana smiled widely and sit beside Taehyung "thanks thanks thanks! I badly need it." She thanked him. Taehyung smiled shyly. Ana is a pretty girl everyone have a crush on her she is popular yet with good personality. But Taehyung like her as a classmate or friend.

They didn't noticed a pair of dark orbs staring at them with jealousy.

.
.
.

Jungkook  angrily slammed his food over table making the three flinched. "What happened dude?" Yoongi asked. "Why Ana is with that bitch?!" The three of them looked at their left and saw Ana is with Taehyung "I think they are doing some projects." Hoseok said. "Why she have to ask him why?!" Jungkook was angry all he saw was red. He like Ana so he should get Ana not Taehyung! "Taehyung is a good student so everyone wants help from him." Jin said and smiled. "She could asked me!" Jungkook said which caused three of them to laugh "you! who failed in every semester and have to retake " Yoongi said.

"Taehyung know I have a crush on her so he is doing all in purpose making me jealous. "

Jin sighed. "Jungkook, Taehyung is your cousin but why you behave like he is your enemy? You both can be good siblings. "

"He is a devil hyung you don't know him ,it's just a fake mask he is wearing now. Showing people how good he is I know him very well"

❝You Again stepped on wrong road kim taehyung watch what will happen to you.❞

●●●●●●●●●●●●