ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23

Jungkook was sitting with his friends in cafeteria, he was not interested to talking but didn't wanted to say at home cause staying alone will kill slowly.

"You won't believe jk what happened yesterday" his friend Hoseok said "Taehyung rejected Ana!" He literally yelled while looking at the ravenette, who didn't even gave a reaction. "The way he rejected was so polite you can't believe Jungkook. "

"By the way I didn't saw him today, Jungkook " Jin said made Jungkook to look at  him. "Do you know where he is?" Jungkook shook his head "i don't know" Jin rolled his eyes "he live with you 24/7 Jungkook and you're saying you don't know? Wow" Jin mockingly said. "He left last night. " Jungkook lowly spoke made their table went silent.

"So what you did this time?" Yoongi finally spoke "I crossed my limit and said him to leave my life." The ravenette truly admitted he knew there was nothing to hide.

"So ,finally he left you" Yoongi again said , the ravenette didn't said anything looking down at his food, it was hard to read his face but Yoongi he had other plan.

"Aren't you happy Jungkook, finally obstacle between your happiness is gone." Yoongi spat ,trying see Jungkook reaction.

"Finally Jungkook can breath easily, finally he can feel a world with an obstacle name Taehyung. Why don't you give us a party, I'm waiting to celebrate my friend victory."

The ravenettes clenched his jaw made a fist and angrily slammed his hand over table and glared at Yoongi. The other male didn't even bother. "I'm not!I'm not happy! I'm not -" Jungkook broke down "I'm not happy." The ravenette wishper. "But you said you will be the happiest person if Taehyung move away from you,then you not?"

"I said hyung but now I don't feel any of them I just don't know-" Jungkook sighed out or frustration. Jin sadly rubbed his back" i know i should be happy but whenever I think Taehyung left because of me i don't feel happy instead of happiness i feel guilt. "

"I don't know what's happening with me!"

"Nothing much , you are just confused you are just mixing up you hidden feelings for Taehyung. All those years your mind and eyes were blind by jealousy, never let the feelings you buried under the stone to come out but now it's coming by itself. " Jungkook was silent it was true he care for Taehyung he loved Taehyung but years ago . He still remembered the day when he pushed Taehyung out of his room and said I hate you for thousands time and after he cried too, he was feeling like bad brother to the younger.

"Just find him Jungkook and apologies before it becomes too late"  Yoongi warned.

Suddenly a tiny hand slammed on there table will full anger "where the fvck is Taehyung?!!" Jimin asked angrily "I don't know " Jungkook answered " I swear Jungkook I will kill you of you did something to him" he punched Jungkook on left  cheek the ravenette didn't even fight back cause he knew he deserved it .

Jimin again punched him ,the students were watching them with wide eyes. They never saw him so mad like this .

Jimin was continuously punching him but Jungkook didn't even hold his to stop him ,Jimin  was about to hit him again but someone hold his hand "enough Jimin your friend is doesn't mean you have any rights to beat him ,he is already bleeding.

"I'm sure just for him he ran away I know! The poor never got peace in his life! And I don't even find anything wrong if he bleed cause he deserves more!" Jimin was literally shouting.

.

.

.

Taehyung was looking out from the window he has nothing to do, if he was in Jeon house he would probably in Uni at this time. Taehyung saw more then 100 calls when he power on his phone, Jimin,Mrs Jeon, Mr Jeon and lastly Jungkook?

Taehyung laughed he didn’t expect Jungkooks call why all of a sudden he called wasn't it his time to chill.

The younger felt bad for the Jeon couple he really wanted to talk with them but he knew if he did they will force him to come back which he will never do.

Taehyung took the apartment keys which was given my Minho and went outside for finding a job ,he cannot sit here and enjoy his life over someone else money soon he need find a job and rent an apartment for him.

●●●●●●●●●●

Cute UWU