ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8

Jungkook was now in the bar. Gulping down the bitter alcohol in one shot and taking another. The bartender was looking at him , he was like their regular customer. The bartender looked away and focused on his work.

Jungkook didn't care anything, his mind was all on Taehyung. Taehyung hate him. Did Taehyung really mean it. But Taehyung ,how can he hate him? No Taehyung doesn't hate him. The ravenette inwardly thought and shook his head. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 . Taehyungs word ring in his ear and he immediately gulped another shot. Didn't wanted to remind it again.

Suddenly a girl came and sit beside Jungkook, her lustful gaze was making holes on Jungkook. The girl gazed at Jungkook well built muscles ,his sharp jaw and tattoo of his hand and his soft raven hair. Making him all sexy.

"Hey handsome." The girl said with her seductively as she waved her long fingers. Jungkook looked at her with half open eyes , the girl was wearing pretty much tight red dress. Her cleavage were showing, more then necessary. The dress was like going to ripped off from her ass.

Jungkook was not interested at that  time so he continued to drinking. The girl frowned angrily when he didn't get the ravenettes attention. "Why handsome like you alone here?"

"....."

The girl was getting annoyed by Jungkook attitude but she smirked as a devilish plan came in her filthy mind.

She seductively ran her fingers over Jungkook ear whispered dirty words and took Jungkook's hand ,placed it over her curves. "Let's have some fun ,shell we?"

Jungkook was drunk and her this move made the ravenette losing his control. It been awhile since he had a proper s*x. The ravenette looked at that girl but his mind played trick with him. Instead of seeing her Jungkook saw Taehyung.

His innocent yet lustful eyes his soft plum pink lips ,his collar bone Wait to be mark by him. Driving Jungkook crazy. Jungkook grip the girl waist tightly only thinking of the silver hair boy.

They both went to VIP area ,measly kiss each other. Jungkook throws her body on the bed and hovered over her. The girl smirked.

Jungkook mind was still fuzzy thought of Taehyung. The ravenette bite her neck softly making her moan in pleasure but for Jungkook   ,he bites Taehyung. The younger sinful moan ring in his ear.

"Ahh oppa " the girl softly said, Jungkook stopped. He came in his sense and looked at the girl beneath him. He widen his eyes and immediately pushed her.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Ignore the mistakes

YOONGI is good at spoiling mood😂