ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

Jungkook woke up with a pretty much bad headache. The ravenette groaned and grabbed his head. Jungkook looked around his room with a frown painted on his face. He was at bar last night but how he came at home. 'I was alone then who took me here?' Jungkook inwardly thought.

The ravenette drank too much last night so it was hard for him to remember but little did he know Taehyung was with him. After thinking for some time he gave up and went to bathroom.

After taking shower he dressed up and went to downstairs for breakfast.

-

-

-

Taehyung was having breakfast with Mr. Jeon ,Mrs. Jeon serving food for them. "Good morning " Jungkook wished his parents. They replied back. The ravenette smiled and sit opposite of Taehyung.

The younger was quietly having his breakfast not even dared to look at Jungkook. It was embarrassing for him. Other hand Jungkook didn't have any clue of it ,he looked at Taehyung and rolled his eyes but suddenly something caught his eyes. A light purple spot on Taehyungs neck.

"So how is your study going, Tae?" Mr. Jeon asked. "Good dad" Taehyung shortly said and again started to eating. "And you?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook "hey!" Jungkook flinched and looked at his dad. "Yeah?" "Your study?"

"Well." Jungkook said carelessly and again focused on Taehyungs neck. When Taehyung felt someone strong gaze on him he looked up and eyes meet with Jungkooks stern one.

Taehyung immediately looked down "I'm done thanks for the breakfast mom. Bye dad bye mom" Taehyung said all in one breath and run out from the dining room .

Jungkook frowned and did the same ." I'm done to Bye. " the both parents looked at them and shrugged.

.
.
.

Taehyung was about to enter into his car but Jungkook came and stopped him. "Taehyung." Taehyung annoyedly huffed "what's your problem Jungkook?" Jungkook ignored Taehyung and cupped his jaw upwards. "Ugh Jungkook stop." Taehyung ordered

Jungkook clenched his jaw "what is this?!" He angrily growled the younger whimper but didn't lose his cool. "Nothing. " Taehyung said and covered his neck but Jungkook hold his neck "who did this?! " Jungkook again growled his jealous side was showing dangerously. Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook eyes. "It's not your fucking concern. " Taehyung sassily said. "It's my fucking concern! Who the fuck did this." Jungkook again asked and tried to vanish the spot by his hand , Taehyung hissed in pain. "Ah Jungkook it's hurt. "

Taehyung jerks Jungkook hand and pushed him harshly " If someone gave me this why the fuck you care ?! You are not my boyfriend. So don't pretend to be one" Taehyung snapped and entered into his car and drove away.

Jungkook was standing there again with his deep thoughts, what Taehyung said was true who was he to Taehyung? Nobody just nobody

●●●●●●●●●●

Ignore mistake  💜