ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

Taehyung was sitting on his bed but eyes were on his desk, where a Snow globe placed. The globe was so beautiful two white Swan was inside the globe there head was together showing in a heart shape showing affection manner and little glitter were roaming around.

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚘

Taehyung was studying but someone knocked on his door, the younger frowned but went to open the door, when he opened the door there was Jungkook who was standing there with a nervous look. The younger sighed "what?" He asked in a blank expression. "Umm Bear....?" Taehyung didn’t respond just started at the ravenette to continue. Jungkook smiled and revealed a small box ,Taehyung frowned and looked at him. "Um this is a gift from me. Don't think I'm giving you this because of forgiveness, it just......do you remember when I was ten dad told me if I come in first place he will give me 10 dollars " Jungkook chuckled when remember about that. Taehyung nodded "but you came in first place but still dad give me the money ....I was so happy when I got that money and that time I didn’t know what to buy so I thought it would be so good if I buy a Snow globe for you also your birthday was coming....but everything started to messed up with me and I thought I should throw the globe away but I never had that courage to do that.....I forgot that I have this today I find it in my closet. ..so I thought I should give it to you."

The ravenette smiled and Taehyung could say it was a genuine smile. Taehyung looked at globe "I know its not my money but bear you know when I will start my job I will give the first gift of my money to you." Jungkook said and flashed his wide bunny smile to Taehyung. Taehyung felt greedy inside him not in a bad way tho ,it was so worm thing Jungkook ever said to him, Taehyung know earning money was nothing for the ravenette but still it was so cute ans soft.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and took the snow globe from Jungkook, but inside he was so happy. Jungkook smile got wide "thanks. " Taehyung slammed the door.

The younger sit on his bed again bite his lips for preventing any smile, suddenly the younger squealing like a teenage girl. He doesn't even know why but when Jungkook give him the globe he felt so happy ,Jungkook was being so good to him. Taehyung hold the globe closer to his chest and laughed like a silly.

He placed the globe beside him and chuckled "you muscle monster ,bunny looking guy being so cute " Taehyung scolded him while staring at the snow globe "I really want to hate you kook I really do but now you are being so cute it was like the old Jungkookie. "

Taehyung smiled, Yeah Taehyung know this is the real Jungkook ,this Jungkook hide himself under a cold arrogant mask for thirteen years the bunny smile Taehyung almost forgot.

"It getting hard for me to being angry at you Kook. Please stop being so soft to me."

.
.
.

Today was new day for Taehyung, after more than a week Taehyung again going to Uni.

He was walking in the hall going for his class where his best friend was waiting . Suddenly the younger bumped with someone "omo sorry ." Taehyung apologised and was about to walk but "oh look is that Taehyung " the boy said with a fake amused. "I already said sorry Jack. " The younger replied "well you already bumped with me ,purposely right? " Taehyung rolled his eyes "and why I would do that?" "Of course Taehyung you did,a bitch like you can do anything" Taehyung couldn't hold anymore and he punched Jack , Jack stumble back and looked at Taehyung angrily "you- "

Jack was about to punch Taehyung but Someone came and hold his hand "Move Jack" the person said ,made Jungkook even more angry "oh oh look who is taking this bitch  side ,Jungkook " he said sarcastically "don't you hate Taehyung then why you talking his side ?don't tell this guy sold his body to you " the whole hall was quite staring at them.

This time Jungkook punched him ,he hold his collar and slammed him over the lockers "you shit head, basta*d how dare you to say rubbish. Bitch try to respect people not humiliating

Jungkook was punching him like crazy Hoseok and Yoongi tried to hold him but he didn't let them. Blood was coming from Jack and the younger couldn't stand there cause blood make him scared and uncomfortable. He ran away from the place, when Jungkook saw him running he stopped beating him and run behind Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Stop"

"Just go away Jungkook. " Taehyung shouted. Jungkook sighed his face and shoulder fall with sadness .

It was not what he wanted, but he need to leave Taehyung alone.

.

.

.

●●●●●●●●●●●