ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27

Hey!" Minho cheerfully exclaimed. Taehyung frowned "what are you doing here now is office hour right?" Taehyung inquired like a cops ,the older sheepishly smiled "yeah I know but my body was started to hurting because of sitting there for so long, so I decided to visit you " The younger sighed.

The workers were looking at them but didn't said anything, when they saw their new CEO in the cafe for the first time with Taehyung, they got surprised but didn't failed to notice how smiley and happy their CEO when the boy was around him.

"Wanna order something?" Taehyung asked ,Minho shook his head made Taehyung to roll his eyes playfully "basically you are here for nothing. "

"Well,for you" Minho joked . The younger chuckled "but we can order something and eat or drink together ,how is it?" Minho suggested "but it's my working hour Minho "

"It's okay ,I will see if anyone say anything now come." Minho said and hold Taehyung by his waist, Taehyung didn’t mind the younger was pretty much comfortable with those skinship cause he understand which was with intentions and which was with good.

But that time they didn't notice someone was starting at them with shocked face ,soon the shocked turn into a frown when he saw the younger being too touchy with the other male.

Taehyung chuckled "you are so funny." "No literally the old lady winked at me and I was hella scared after seeing her creepy face" the younger laughed and took another bite from his cake. Without even his notice little bit cream stuck over his upper lip and somehow Minho noticed it and tried to wipe off the cream from his lip by his thumb.

"Wh-"

"When you will eat like a baby that will happen. " Taehyung blushed "I'm not a baby. " he whined.

The ravenette jaw tightened when he saw Minho touching Taehyungs lip. He doesn't  like it when  someone touches Taehyung if he was a boy or a girl he doesn't care ,the thing he cared was nobody can touch Taehyung. Nobody.

Here he was freaking out about Taehyung but the younger was enjoying his life like nothing happened. Anger and jealousy build inside him without thinking twice he stormed over there.

Made Taehyung to Stan up while holding his wrist harshly.

Taehyung was surprised when he saw Jungkook he didn’t expect to see the ravenette.

Without any words he started to drag the younger "what the - Jungkook stop! " The ravenette didn't stop ,he was walking with sterne face , the younger continuously slapping over his hand ,surprisingly the ravenette didn't even hissed.

Soon they reached infront of Jungkooks car, the ravenette opened door of passenger seat and made Taehyung to sit .

The younger was wiggling from Jungkook strong grip "let me go Jungkook! " "ahh just let -"

"Shut up!" He yelled as he pinned Taehyung both hand beside his both sides. Both of them were staring at each other  alot of untold feeling was in their eyes ,in those few seconds Taehyung couldn't miss the opportunity to see Jungkook pale skin  ,dry, chopped lips, dark circles under doe puffy eyes making Taehyung heart ache , it was not the Jungkook he knew it was a new Jungkook to him.

The ravenette immediately looked away and sit on driver seat and started the car. The car ride went silent nobody talked. When they reached at home Jungkook helped Taehyung to walk out ,then he again drag him inside the house.

"Jungkook-"  Mrs Jeon frozed when she saw Taehyung, the woman ran to him and hugged the boy like no tomorrow. Taehyung couldn't help but got emotional by the hug and hugged her back. "Tae baby I missed you " Mrs Jeon said with a crake voice "why you left us ? Just because of him ! Listen this house still keep going by his dad not by him! So what made you to leave us?"

"Mom.....Jungkook would be ha-"

"If your leaving is happiness for him then I think he doesn't need this happiness. "

"Mom.......I miss you too" Taehyung confess and hugged her again, the woman sadly smiled and stroke his back lovingly.

"Please baby don't do this again to us you are not only our responsibility but also our son we cannot lose you." Mrs Jeon said and wipe his tears "I'm calling your dad." She happily left to call her husband.

And now there was only Tae and kook ,Taehyung didn’t said anything but the ravenette didn't like the silence "Tae? "

"......."

Jungkook sighed and kneel down infront of Taehyung and tried to hold his hand but the younger pulled his hand away. The ravenette sadly smiled "I'm sorry tae ...I'm really sorry for what I done to you...I don't know what happened to me at that time I'm sorry please.  .don't do it again please don't leave me again I can't live without you I know what I'm saying is rubbish to you but I mean it. I'm sorry"  tears made their way to Jungkook cheeks the younger looked away from Jungkook cause he knew if his eyes meet with the ravenettes once he wouldn't control himself.

"What you did was not forgivable Jungkook. ...I never knew what was my fault in our friendship, you are the one who broke it but I didn't. ..I hoped one day you will back like old Jungkookie 'chuckled ' but it never happened.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not forgiving you easily Jungkook you have to earn it......"

●●●●●●

DON'T know what I'm writing but please bear it 🙃🙏

This was actually @JAMS fanart but I just put them together