ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6

I'm sorry I'm really sorry." The man apologized hurriedly. Taehyung immediately shook her head "No no you don't have to fe sorry." Taehyung said. The unknown man sighed "Actually I'm in hurry." The man informed which was not important for Taehyung. The man smiled and was about to leave but "hey! Uh do you need a ride? I can give you." Taehyung said, looking at the unknown man Taehyung could easily say he said the truth, so somehow the younger wanted to help him. "Really?" He asked eyes shinning . "Sure!" Taehyung informed showing his beautiful boxy smile.

The unknown man hopped in car and Taehyung started the car "where do you wanna go?" He asked . "Lee corporation." The unknown man answered, Taehyung nodded "by the way I'm Taehyung. You?" Taehyung asked after introducing him self. "Minho ,Lee Minho." The unknown man answered.

.
.
.

"We are here." The younger said as he stopped his car front of a huge luxurious building. People were entering there with formal and expensive clothes. The entrance was looking so fancy, Taehyung was amused.

Minho got down from the car hurriedly "so bye Minho-ssi "

"Wait where are you going?You are coming with me." Minho said and waited for Taehyung ,the younger shook his head "no no it's your work place Minho ssi and what will your boss think ,No " Taehyung politely replied, Minho just smirk not in a bad way.."the boss will never say anything just come." Minho said showing his smile. Taehyung hesitated first but got down ,cause the older male was waiting for him with a big smile and Taehyung couldn't say no to him.

People were giving Taehyung a questionable look The younger was feeling awkward. Everyone was wearing formal office suits only he was wearing red silk shirt and black jeans with a pair of Gucci shoes.

When they entered in main hall ,Taehyung eyes went wide ,it was not like he never saw please like this, Jeon Corporation was one of the top corporation with Kim Corporation which was under Mr. Jeon.

But Lee was also top and famous and it was his first time he saw other companies then Kim and Jeon .

"Sir in this way." A man with black suit with black glasses said to Minho . Taehyung was walking behind them. "Take him to a comfortable sit." Minho said to the man he nodded.

"Mr. This way ." the man said showing Taehyung a front sit of ceremony hall "Sir Minho said." the man informed Taehyung he nodded and sit there.

.
.
.
"Hello everyone. " A middle aged man greeted everyone with Minho beside him. " I'm very happy that finally the right time comes to announce the CEO of Lee Corporation. Lee Minho my one and only son is going to be new CEO of Lee. " The middle aged man announced everyone clapped ,cheering for the new CEO. "Son, Come say something. "

.
.
.

Taehyung was shocked the whole time he was with the CEO of Lee corporation and he didn't have any idea about it. Wow!

.
.
.

Jungkook frowned and looked at his phone screen checking the time. 6:45 .Taehyung was still not at home. He last saw him in school before there last class. He was somehow worried. The ravenette went to his phone contacts and looked at Taehyung name ,he last called the younger one year ago which he had to because of his dad. The ravenette called him but immediately cut it, don't have enough courage to talk with him.

.
.
.

You didn't told me you are the CEO of Lee Corporation. " Taehyung said, Minho just chuckled "I became today ." "Still."

"Okay, thanks for giving me ride at that time , I forgot my car keys at home and dad was calling so I just thought I should run first and bumped into you." Taehyung shook his head "it's okay. So I'm going it's already 7: 30 ." Taehyung said as he checked the time. "what no! You are not going now."

"But it's already late ."

"Just have a dinner with me ."

"Minho ssi don't need now,we will meet someday. "

"Please it just a thank you dinner. " Minho requested and Taehyung couldn't say know. "Come my secretary brought my car."
"But I have my car."

"I will told my secretary to take your car at your house. " Minho suggested Taehyung refused "no no it's okay."

"Come on just give the address. " Taehyung sighed in defeat.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the dinner Minho." Taehyung thanked him as he came out from the car. "Hey don't need to thank me ,I'm the one who should thank you. " Taehyung smiled

"Thanks for ride ." Minho chuckled "please don't say thanks too much we are friend now right? So why too many thanks?" Minho asked and smiled.

"Okay ....so bye Minho." Taehyung bid his goodbye, cutely. But he stopped when Minho called his name "Taehyung! Can I have your number ."

"Yeah sure." Taehyung gave him his number.

"Bye!" Minho grinned "Bye Minho."

Jungkook was looking at them from window of his room he never saw this guy before as much as he know Taehyung only have few friends like Namjoon Jimin and some other senior of their school. 'Who is he?' Jungkook thought.

He didn't like when the man held Taehyung hand and Taehyung didn't said anything, like he didn't know the man was harmful, well that what Jungkook thought. Jungkook clenched his jaw angrily and give a punch over the wall beside him.

His mind was restless furious about the fact Taehyung let that man hold his hand. Here he was worried about him and he! Just fucking out with a man.

Jungkook knuckles were bleeding but he didn't care about it. His mind was fixed in one place .
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠.

With that Taehyung entered in house. "Hey mom" Mrs. Jeon looked at Taehyung "hey baby ! A man come give your car keys said you were in a dinner. " "yeah mom I was with my friend. "

"Oh okay. Then I should put the foods in fridge." Taehyung nodded and went upstairs "good night mom."

Taehyung was about to enter into his room but
Someone hold his waist and turn him around .hand was still on Taehyung waist. The younger gasped in surprise.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Ignore the mistake.