ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

Taehyung was walking towards to his last class of the day but suddenly someone slammed him over the metal locker. Hardly. The younger hissed in pain and looked at the person who hit him so hard. "What you want Jungkook?!" Taehyung asked and again hissed in pain. "Acting like a pro infront of Ana huh you -" "don't you dare." Taehyung warned with his deep voice. "What will you do if I course over you huh?" Jungkook asked grabbed on Taehyung's red silk shirts collar. "Let go of my collar Jungkook." Taehyung said more like ordered. "I will not what will you do?" Jungkook asked , voice was challenging. "You can't even imagine what can I do." Taehyung smirked not unnoticed by Jungkook but the older choose to ignore it. "Now say you know I like Ana but you-" Jungkook cut off when Taehyung kicked his balls. The older immediately let go of Taehyung and put his hand over his private part and groaned in pain. "What the fuck was that ahh" Jungkook asked still hissing in pain the older slowly sit down, face was holding painful expression.

Taehyung fixed his caller and bent down "that's what you'll get if you try to mess up with me." Taehyung smirk. ",what you did you have to pay Kim Taehyung. " Jungkook growled making Taehyung to roll his eyes. "Growling not suit you." Taehyung sassily said.

Their face was inches away ,both of them staring deep in eyes only with hate for each other. Suddenly Taehyung changed his expression into a soft one "my hyungi don't growl it's make you doggy." Taehyung sweetly insulted him .

"Taehyung!" A boy called , Taehyung looked at the person and flashed a wide boxy smile. "Hey hyung" "hey Taehyung " baekhyun greeted "what are you doing here go to class. " the brown hair boy said Taehyung nodded "yeah going. " "don't waste your time with Jungkook." Baekhyun said eyeing Jungkook with that he left them ,leaving them alone.

"You are really good at pretending. " Jungkook said with sarcasm. Jungkook would never admit but always amazed by the younger duality. Like a second ago he was being so sassy and scary but now he was being all cute and soft.

Taehyung smile bitterly "I have to  have to fake everything,every day I'm happy for some people who actually care about me." Taehyung answered lost in his thoughts But immediately came back in reality when Jungkook scoffed. "Anyways next don't try to hit your baby brother. Bunny boy." Taehyung teased and started to walk while swinging his hips.

A faint blush crept on Jungkook cheeks after hearing the cute name. It would be a lie if he said he didn't feel anything he just choose to ignore it.

Jungkook stand up but stilled feeling the pain of Taehyung's hard kick. At the same time he saw Ana the girl was taking some book from locker hurriedly. Jungkook smiled thought it was the best to talk with her since nobody was there. "Hey Ana "

"Hey Jungkook. " she smiled at the ravenette. "Hey going for class right? Let's go together " Jungkook suggested but she gently rejected . "Uh Actually I want to sit beside Taehyung before his best friend sit beside him Jungkook. Sorry next time." She said and left in hurry. Jungkook looked at the hall dumbfoundedly.

The older went to class and so something unexpected.

●●●●●●●●●●

Another update is coming........