ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17

Taehyung was sitting on his bed starring at nothing. Jungkooks leather jacket was still perfectly hugging his feminine figure. The ravenette’s strong scent was tickling his nostrils. Driving him crazy how strong someone scent could be, if people see can understand.

Taehyung was in thought again today jungkook helped him , Jungkook really helped him! But jungkook hate him right? Then Why he helped him . Jungkook said he could never love a person like Taehyung who only snatches happiness from other then why ? Jungkook didn’t feel disgusted to help a orphan ?

***
“Jungkookie hyungi look dad brought this shoes for me!” A ten years old Taehyung exclaimed, excited to show his shoes. The younger slowly entered into Jungkook’s room but only got pushed by him “What are you doing here?!” A ten years old Jungkook exclaimed angrily . Taehyung hissed in pain “hyungi you’re hurting me” Taehyung softly cried “shut up ! Just shut up I told you to not enter in my room ! Didn’t I “

“Hyungi I wanna show you my shoes “ Taehyung said in a small voice. “ I don’t wanna see anything! Anything which is related to you! Your face is making me angry! Can’t you understand?!” Jungkook was angry so much angry that he only saw red.

“Who are you to me?! Nobody. You made my life like hell, you snatched my parents from me even they love you more then me! They only thought about your happiness not mine why Taehyung why!” Taehyung flinched at jungkook loud voice, the younger was shaking in fear “you are just an orphan boy nothing special, you are a disgusting person Taehyung you know what I hate you i hate you ! Can you hear me you only give disgust nothing else! Just get out”

***

Taehyung slowly wiped his tears, remembering about old time was so hurt, he couldn’t take It. From that time jungkook changed, Taehyung never complained about that but what will you do when someone call you with names everyday ? Humiliated you everywhere they meet , ignoring you like you not even exist. That’s hurt very hurt, so Taehyung started to change himself he started to ignoring Jungkook , when the ravenette try to do something he defended himself for his good , he started to became a emotionless person. He started to give Jungkook taste of his own medicine. Was it wrong?

The younger slowly took off Jungkook jacket and folded it neatly, going to give it Jungkook back. He entered into Jungkook room and placed the jacket on the bed and went out.

.
.
.

The Jeon family and Taehyung was having their dinner in a peaceful silence but Mr. Jeon spoke “it’s been a long since we have a proper family time . Tomorrow is Sunday so how about we all go out for lunch?”

“Wow it would be great we can have some family time together!” Mrs Jeon happily exclaimed “How about you Tae and kook?” Mr Jeon asked “I’m okay about that dad” Taehyung confirmed “jungkook?”

“My opinion never actually never mattered to you all .” Jungkook said as he wiped his mouth and went to upstairs, Mr Jeon sighed.

.
.
.

The Jeon family and Taehyung was sitting in the VIP area of a expensive restaurant, ordering their food .

Taehyung was busy to checking the menu didn’t noticed someone was starring at him but the ravenette surely did he noticed someone dirty gaze over Taehyung.

“Excuse me.” Taehyung excuse himself and went to washroom,and the man also did the same.

.
.
.

Taehyung washed his hand and was about to come out “hey se*y “ a man seductively said.

●●●●●●●●●

Hey ! Please ignore my mistakes and don't get cringe 🙃.