ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣9

Wtf!" The girl annoyedly said to the ravenette. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook angrily inquired. "C'mon oppa you are the one who brought me here." The girl lazily said "and come I can't wait anymore." She seductively said and was about to get closer to Jungkook. "I don't want it. Get out!" Jungkook shouted. The girl flinched and quite took her heels and get out of the room.

Jungkook sighed and looked at the entrance he really thought this girl Taehyung. The ravenette was still drunk but somehow he realised he was doing something wrong.

The ravenette stumble in his way but managed to get out of the room.

.

.

.

Taehyung changed his clothes and wear a big baggy shirt. Reached to his mid thigh and did his night routine and looked at himself in the mirror.

Taehyung looked at the time and pout  ,he was feeling hungry. The younger smiled widely as something came in his mind. The younger happily went to kitchen, looking for something when he find the jar he sighed. The younger pulled out some strawberries from the fridge and dip it in the jar of nutella. He took a big bite of it. When the sweet and juicy flavour of strawberry hit his test buds the younger moaned. He love strawberry a lot and with nutella it hit different.

Taehyung flinched when he heard some noise,  the younger turned around and saw the ravenette. Who was standing in the entrance of kitchen.

Taehyung sighed annoyedly and rolled his eyes, ignored the ravenette and continued eating.

Jungkook stared at Taehyungs back ,how pretty feminine figure he had. His sun kissed smooth tan legs was so beautiful. Jungkook would love to drool over it. Without even knowing the ravenette started to walk towards him.

Taehyung widen his eyes when Jungkooks arms rapped around his waist again. "J-jungkook." Taehyung said he immediately got panicked when Jungkook started to kissing his neck. "Jungkook stop! What are you doing?"

"Shh Taehyung, why you have to drive me crazy? I was hella good but you made me question myself." Jungkook wishper in his drunk voice. Now something hit Taehyung 'Jungkook is drunk'.

"I was happy by hating you but you have to ruin all." Jungkook again kissed Taehyung neck, the younger immediately closed his eyes as Jungkooks warm lips touched his neck.

In a blink Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the kitchen counter and he stand between Taehyungs legs.

Jungkook touched Taehyung cheeks softly "so soft." He said in his drunk voice and smiled. Taehyung gulped "Jungkook you are out of your mind ! Stop this." Taehyung raised his voice.

"You know today I was about have a good night but you. You ruined it. You have to come in my mind ,you messed with my heart." Jungkook said ignored Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed he know Jungkook was drunk so that's why he babbling nonsense but Jungkook never said those things before it was first time Jungkook saying those weird things to him. Jungkook was always aggressive after getting drunk but today something was different.

Jungkook intertwine their fingers "Taehyung please get out of my mind, I can't do it can you do it for me?" Jungkook asked and kissed Taehyungs knuckles. Taehyung gulped again his heartbeat was increasing, how softly Jungkook was talking to him. After like fifteen years , Taehyung eyes became glassy he quickly blinked to get rid of the tears.

"Jungkook please . you are drunk stop all of this." Taehyung said and tried to get down but Jungkook didn't let him.

Jungkook took him in bridal style which got Taehyung in surprise "Jungkook! Please don't. " Taehyung warned him but look like Jungkook will not gonna listen.

Jungkook stumble but successfully didn't let Taehyung fall from his tight grip. "Jungkook omo stop ! You are out of your fucking mind put me down Ugh." Taehyung angrily said.

The younger heart stop a beat when Jungkook took him to his room. Taehyung widen his eyes he knows something will bad happen if he let Jungkook to take him in his room.

The ravenette too Taehyung inside of his room and closed the door with his foot. "J-jungkook no-no please. " he pleaded but Jungkook placed him over his bed ,Taehyung bounced a little, he started to moving backwards. Jungkook hovered over him tried to kiss Taehyung.  The younger move his head so the kiss fall over his cheek.

"Jungkook!" the younger said and tried to move from him but Jungkook strong grip didn't let him. After struggling for minutes Taehyung finally find a way he took the small vase from nightstand and hit Jungkooks head . Jungkook hissed in pain , his vision started to get bleary and closed his eyes.

Taehyung was breathing heavily the younger put his finger over Jungkook nose and felt he was breathing. He sighed in relief, the younger slowly move away and get out of the room and closed the door behind.

He went to his room and wiped the sweat over his face and looked at himself at the mirror. His eyes fall over his neck where his cousin created a reddish

❝Hickey❞

♡♡♡♡