ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7

What are you doing Jungkook?" Taehyung asked still in shock. "Where have you been?" Jungkook wishper near to Taehyung's ear. The younger closed his eyes as he felt one pair of lips over his ears. The ravenettes hot breath was not helpful for the younger at that time.

Shiver ran down to his spine, making him hard to breathe. Taehyung gathered his courage and looked at Jungkook dark black orbs " It's none of your business. " the younger sassily said and tried to loosen Jungkook's grip from his waist.

The ravenettes grip became tighter around his waist and the younger hissed in pain. Jungkook harshly grabbed his jaw "You are living in my house so I have rights to ask you." Jungkook clenched his jaw, getting angry by Taehyung. "As far as I know this is Mr. Jeon Jungmins house not your and did I ever asked where you go at night? No right, so you also don't have any right to interfere in my personal life."

Taehyung said and jerked Jungkook's hand from his waist and was about to enter in his room. "I'm your hyung Taehyung!" The younger stopped and turn around "hyung huh? Hahaha how funny you are Jungkook. You never even introduce me as your cousin to other people because you feel shameful for me and now I'm your brother? Seriously Jungkook you joke was so nice." Taehyung bitterly laughed. Jungkook frowned, grief fleeing bubbled inside him.

"Always stay in your limits Jungkook, never dare to cross them never try to show me your fake concern I hate it , I hate you."

With that Taehyung closed the door over his face and slowly slide down, sit one the floor. Tears started to build into his beautiful doe eyes. The younger hold his chest, fleeing an unbearable pain. A quiet sob left from his mouth.

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟. 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒. "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔?" 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 "𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒? 𝑖𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛." 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑.

..

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 "𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 "𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 . 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛." "𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑?" 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑'𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

..

"𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒? " 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 ,𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 "𝑁𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒."

..

Nerd nerd nerd this only word is enough for ruin his high school life. Enough to change him what he is now. He stopped showing his emotions stopped smiling like before stopped to make so many friends. He became a cold and emotionless person who only smile to sakes of his uncle aunt and friends. Only they are the true person love him.

.
.
.

Jungkook was confused by himself, he want to punch something ,wanted to vanish his stupid feelings , wanted to scream in frustration. The ravenette ran his hand through his hair and grabbed his car keys only one place can fresh his mind

𝑩𝒂𝒓

●●●●●●●●●●

Good morning!