ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13

Minho and Taehyung went to line for buying tickets and Jungkook did the same. When the ravenette heard them talking and laughing he rolled his eyes. After buying they went inside . "How many rides tickets you need?" The guy asked. "All of them." Jungkook said cause he doesn't know which rides they took. The guy was shocked but give him all tickets.
.
.
.

The first ride came in Taehyung's head was pirate ship ,the younger happily went there so did Minho. Jungkook ran to there and sit opposite side of pirate ship. After few minutes the ride start everyone screaming and enjoying the ride. Taehyung was laughing his face had a wide boxy grin ,he was enjoying the ride so much. Jungkook eyes fall on Taehyung, the ravenette gaze softened.

It's been years since he last saw this beautiful boxy smile but this smile was not for him or he was not the cause of this smile. Suddenly Jungkook felt heaviness in his heart he immediately looked away.

.
.
.

"Wow! It was fun Minho.i  Love it!" The younger  exclaimed with joy. Minho smiled at Taehyung let's go for another ride. They both went to another ride. "Bumper car?" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook also did the same went to Bumper car. Taehyung Minho took a their cars and Jungkook took one too. He will smash Minho today.

The ride started everyone was bumping with each other Jungkook smirk and bumped his car with Minhos one hardly. Taehyung came bumped with Jungkooks car and giggles.

But Jungkook was not caring about that his main target was bumping with Minhos car and he did in this whole ride he only bumped with Minho, never let the man live for a moment.

.

.

.

"That boy was annoying only bumped with me in this  whole ride." Minho complained and Taehyung laughed "I think he just wanted to show you he is a good player. "

Jungkook smirked when he heard what Taehyung said 'of course I'm jeon Jungkook good at everything'

.
.
.

"Let's go and buy ICE-CREAM" Minho suggested. The younger nodded while walking Taehyung felt someone following them the younger turned around and saw nobody. He frowned and continued walking.

.
.
.

Jungkook sighed in relief and looked at the cotton candy in his hand and looked at the kid ,who was gonna cry any moment. "Ops sorry kid here is your cotton candy. " Jungkook gave the kid his cotton candy back after hiding his face behind that. The kid burst into tears and suddenly a man came more muscular and tall from Jungkook, the ravenette widen his eyes "you made my little boy cry you!"
"Sorry!!!" Jungkook shouted and run out from there.
.
.
.

"Today was really fun ,thanks for today Minho " Taehyung thanked him. "It's okay Taehyung don't need to thank me after all we are friend " Taehyung smiled shyly.

Jungkook hit the steering wheel annoyedly when he could see the visual blush on Taehyung cheeks, the setting of the sun made it visible. He couldn't take it anymore and drove away with an angry face.

"Let me drop you." Taehyung nodded and went into the car.

.
.
.

Taehyung entered into the house and frowned when he saw darkness he switched on the lights but flinched when he saw a stern looking Jungkook sitting there more like waiting for him.

●●●●●●●