EVIL INCARNATE

"Adhi?? What did adhi do?"

"Its a sacred history of this batch. You sure you're ready to hear it?" Tanya rubbed her hands together creating more drama in the room.

"Im ready" preethy raised her hand in the air.

"Bitch you already know." Tanya dismissed her.

Preethy pouted but said "its quite a filmy story and who doesnt like bollywood level drama. "

"Tanya im ready. What is this sacred history?" Maya grew impatient by the the second.

"Once upon a time..." preethy started but taniya beat her to it.

"Ohh cut the crap ill say it. Adhi and jeeth were once friends. They joined here the year before i joined so all the details of that year is passed down info."

"Okay just get to the point"

"They had a friend her name was khushi. She was really beautiful. Used to be in the cheer squad and all. So long story short. Jeeth fell in love with her. But khushi liked adhii. And adhi as you know was not interested" Taniya came and sat down on the floor legs folded up in her lap.

"They tried to keep it civil for a while but as time passed khushi got desperate and became obsessive over adhi. Started threatening girls who talked to him, bullying girls who were close to him and all. And guess who was her right hand?"

"Jeeth" maya said. Her voice almost a whisper.

"Bullseye. Jeeth was so crazy for khushi that he was helping her to get the guy she liked"

"Poor thing" preethy said from behind. Her mouth full of cheetos.

"Really? You think he was a desperate romantic after knowing the whole story?" Taniya said accusingly

"I was just talking for maya" preethy looked at her. "Werent you thinking the same thing?"

Maya waved her off." What happened after ?"

"What do you think? Adhitya found out. More like caught her in the act. She was threatening another cheergirl who talked to adhi. He screamed at khushi in the middle of the football field. He told her even if he didnt liked her he had some respect for her. And now she lost that too"

"Ouch" maya winced.

"Exactly. Khushi was heartbroken. She lost every hope of claiming him. So the stupid girl did the most obvious thing".

"She suicided??" Maya jumped and asked in shock.

"Noooo. This isnt star plus girl. She left. She tranferred from the college."

"She did that for a guy? Youre right she is stupid".

Tanya grinned." I think she was doing that as a last resort. She might have hoped adhi would run to her and tell her 'please dont go khushi tum meri ho mein tumhare bina nahi reh sakta'" Tanya dropped on to her knees to add the extra dramatic effect.

"Who's the star plus girl now?" Maya rested her chin on her knuckles at watched her.

The three of them started laughing.After laughing some time maya asked again.

"So jeeth is angry at adhi because he took his girl?"

"No jeeth is angry at adhi because he didnt."

"Heh??"

"Its just the assumption of the college. Not a proven theory."

"Out with it"

"If adhi and khushi were together atleast jeeth could have seen her. Hoped for a day when she would realise his love and go to him. But when she left he was robbed of that hope too"