WHISKEY HEIST

ADHI'S POV

Tip toeing across rooms in the middle of the night is not what I want to do in a Friday night. I would gladly tiptoe across mountains if it meant I could sneak in to maya's room, but today we doing this to steal alcohol.

Yep, and the lead tiptoe was Vivek, who was walking first as if he was a commander sneaking into enemy grounds. He had even made a finger gun to point while turning corners. No wonder Maya calls him a Man child.

"Okay.. so listen carefully, The bottles are usually hidden in my dad's room, under the bed. But I think the location might have changed because dad had found us sneaking bottles from their last year." He glanced at Varun who looked like he was reminiscing a horrible memory. Maya snickered next to me.

I looked at her again, wondering how lucky I am to be here with her right now. I don't deserve her after the stuff I did, but here we are. Maya sticking closer to me, her arms slowly brushing against mine, our fingers occasionally interconnecting. I was in seventh heaven, If only I could have married her at the same time as arjun and Tara. I don't want to be separate from her any longer.

"But I have an idea where it could be, but for that my parents need to be out of the room, and you two will be the distraction." He pointed to Tara and Arjun.

They both shared a startled look towards him "Us? What are we gonna do?" Tara asked.

"Suddenly both of you will have problems and will be in need of relationship advice" Vivek smirked.

"And who better to help you solve it than the love birds of the family" maya completed his words "Nice one mate" she tapped Vivek's shoulders.

MAYA'S POV

They say couples who have too many conflicts and couples who have no conflicts wont last much. If that's the case Tara and arjun are endangered. Those bitches so in love with each other They don't have any problems. They adjust!!

That is a whole new concept for me. Speaking of relationship conflicts, I haven't told Tara that me and Adhi are back together. She should have been the first one to know, But all the things happened and the truth was I forgot, Also I didnt wanna steal her thunder.

The rest of the cousins doesn't even know about Adhi. And that concerns me, when they come to know about Adhi's past, Ohhh I wish that day would never come. Vivek is gonna flip.

Me, Vivek and Adhi were waiting to infiltrate our target chamber, while Arjun and Tara keep Mohan uncle and Indu aunty busy, Varun and pooja will keep watch. The whole strategy was set. When the bickering couple approached the target door, us Three waited To slip inside without being noticed.

And what better place to hide than behind a huge flower vase. As the three of ours head popped pot the littlest amount to peek at what's happening one by one, I couldn't stop myself from picturing the three kittens from tom and jerry. A small chuckle left my mouth and at the same time 2 head turned back to glare at me. I shrugged off an apology and went back to spying.

Arjun and Tara were killing it, They started by arguing in front of the door and the exact moment the door opened, tara started crying saying she doesn't wanna get married to arjun and stuff and now the older couple was consoling the younger one. Tara let out a large wail and arjun was close to laughing and that was our signal.

We slowly slipped passed them hoping they don't see us and entered the room. I partially closed the door, so that they wont see us parading inside. And vivek got to work. He waltzed towards the cupboard door and made a magical gesture. Kind of like Wingadium Levioza

"Lady and Gentleman, I present you the whiskey stock of a mallu wedding party" He pointed dramatically at a regular cupboard filled with clothes.

NO WHISKEY