Chapter 6: TV Time

Y/n didn't wake up until late the next morning. She was still half asleep when she left her room to the kitchen, still wearing her pajamas which consisted of just a large, oversized shirt and underwear. She completely forgot about yesterdays' events and proceeded on with getting herself some coffee.

She put her phone on the counter beside the Keurig and popped in a k-cup before watching the black liquid pour into her cup. She was so focused that she didn't notice the six students walking up behind her.

She turned back around with her coffee in hand and when she saw the six teens who had arrived just yesterday she let out a screech and dropped her cup.

She simply stared at them in shock until finally uttering out a sentence.

"I-it wasn't a d-dream." She spoke softly to them

"No shit dumbass" Bakugo replied

It took her a couple of seconds to get her breath back and proceeded to let out a sigh.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw." She said rubbing her temples. (If you know where this is from I love you)

"Y/n, that is not very polite language, also may I point out that your clothing attire is not very appropriate with people around."

She looked at Iida and the rest confused for a moment noticing the slight blushes the boys had on their faces (except Midoriya, he went from broccoli to tomato real quick).

When she finally looked down at her attire, she quickly pulled down her shirt with her hands.

"U-um if you guys could turn around real quick, I would really like to go put some pants on." They nodded and exited out of the room while she made a break for her bedroom to throw on some sweats.

With the heroes in training~

The six went back into the living room where they had first shown up the day prior. Some of the boys still had blushes on their faces, but Todoroki spoke up and broke the silence.

"Don't you all find it odd how she knows all these personal things about us and we know nothing about her except she did online school and has a dog?" He questioned the group.

"We just met her yesterday, and there was a lot going on so we didn't really have the time to get to know her," Momo replied.

"Maybe today we can get to know her better. I'm sure she wouldn't mind; she seems pretty cool." Kirishima responded.

"Like hell, I would want to get to know that extra." Bakugo rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his sweats.

"Oh, come on man, may as well. We don't know how long we will be with her so we may as well become friends."

Although Kirishima tried luring Bakugo into the idea he didn't look pleased with the thought.

"I think it is a great idea to get to know y/n. She has already shown great hospitality and kindness by offering us food and a place to stay." Iida declared.

"Y-yeah, plus we don't know how things here work. S-so we kind of need her." Midoriya said sheepishly.

"We can just chill with her today and get to know what she's like. She already seems pretty manly." Kirishima said while pounding his fists together.

They all nodded and then heard a door closing, signaling y/n was on her way back.

Y/n POV:

'Why the hell did I have to come out here in my underwear. I know I may or may not have been a simp for them. But interacting with them face-to-face is not the same thing.'