Chapter 11: Walmart Interactions

They continued to walk down the isles while still holding onto their own personal souvenirs. Y/n had to pay more attention to them to make sure she didn't lose anyone while walking around. She was seriously considering having Momo make some child leashes to put on Midoriya and Kirishima because apparently, a Walmart is the most interesting and exciting thing ever. 🙄

They had circled around to the actual food section and Y/n started filling up the cart with things she actually needed. The six followed behind her like lost puppies as more people were now around and were looking at the group.

Midoriya walked up and tapped her on her shoulder gently. She turned around to look at him. "Why are people looking at all of us?" He asked shifting his gaze and body uncomfortably. Y/n hadn't noticed until then that people were staring, and for a brief moment she was worried. But she scanned the surroundings and found it was mostly older people and saw one couple pointing at their hair and now she knew why.

"Ohh, I think it's just your guy's hair. I mean, those aren't exactly normal hair colors here so I guess a group with bright hair will attract people." She smiled at him reassuringly. He nodded back and they went on down the rows.

Eventually, they were in the chips aisle and Bakugo was arguing with Y/n about getting some spicy chips while she just wanted to get something milder when two girls came up to them. They ceased their arguing and looked at the girls with confusion twisted on their faces.

"Oh my god are you guys cosplaying?! You look amazing!" One girl said while hopping up and down next to her friend. The other five heard their interaction and walked over to what was happening.

Y/n was caught off guard for a moment but decided it would just be better if they agreed. "Yeah, we all really love the show." She said smiling back at them. Bakugo and the rest were still utterly confused about what the hell cosplaying was but stayed silent so as not to cause trouble.

The girl from before started jumping excitedly again. She turned to the UA students while holding up her phone, "would you guys mind if I got a picture, you all look so great!" They turned to look at Y/n who nodded and they all awkwardly got together to take photos as Y/n stood in front of them with the girl's phone. 

They held chit-chat for a little while, mostly with Y/n, Kirishima, and Momo, while the other boys stood back awkwardly still not knowing what was happening. After a while, the girls bid their goodbyes and walked away while waving.

After they left Todoroki held up a piece of paper the more quiet girl slipped into his hand during the picture and looked at it quizzically. He held it up to the others asking what it was.

"That my dear Shoto is a girl's number, she must have thought you were cute." Y/n giggled into her palm and Kirishima clapped him on the backed in congratulations. Todoroki was still confused as to why a girl he never knew gave him her number, but he was more surprised that Y/n had called him his first name. He let it slide but it still felt weird for someone outside his family to refer to him by his given name.

While everyone was fussing over Todoroki being an apparent chick magnet, Bakugo was able to slip a couple of bags of chips into the cart. Which, unlucky for him, didn't go unnoticed by Y/n because she whacked him on the back of the head with one of them and then continued with their arguing.

Eventually, the boys minus Todoroki were able to pull apart a fighting Y/n and Bakugo and they continued walking through the store. Kirishima wanted to get protein powder, Midoriya wanted to get the ingredients to make katsudon, Momo wanted Pocky, Todoroki wanted soba, Bakugo wanted anything and everything spicy, and Iida just wanted to make beef stew.