Chapter 10: First Outing

Momo and y/n woke up the next day to a loud bang coming from the kitchen. They shot up from the bed into a sitting position, they locked eyes for a second before quickly scrambling out of the bed and into the kitchen. Where they saw the scene that was too much to deal with right when waking up.

Bakugo had Deku by the collar having explosions coming from his hands, Kirishima was holding onto Bakugo trying to release the death grip he had on Midoriya, Iida was yelling at all three of them and trying to pull Midoriya away. Meanwhile, Todoroki was sitting at the table drinking some tea he had found in one of the cabinets earlier, completely ignoring the issue at hand.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Y/n screamed causing heads to snap next to her and the yelling to stop. The only sound was Todoroki sipping his tea and looking back and forth between the girls and the boys. "I am so sorry for disturbing you, we just had a little altercation this morning concerning Bakugo and Midoriya," Iida said and starting bowing once more. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked over to the group who still had their hands on each other. "Everyone drop it or I'm reading all of your smuts out loud and forcing you to listen to them." They dropped each other immediately and stepped away from one another, a shiver going down their spines from the threat they were just given.

Y/n smiled at them, satisfied with her threat before walking to the coffee machine, Momo putting a hand over her mouth to hide her giggles at the boy's worried faces, and Todoroki still sipping his tea with a little smirk.

"So, what exactly happened?" She asked, not turning towards them as she got a mug out. "Well, uh ya see..." Kirishima hesitated while rubbing the back of his neck and suddenly finding the ceiling extremely interesting. Y/n turned to look at him and nodded to him to continue. "Bakugo got mad at something Midoriya said and then he grabbed him." He said releasing a breath.

Y/n looked at Midoriya who had his head down and Bakugo who was still fuming. "Midoriya, what did you say that pissed him off so much?" Midoriya snapped his head to her and looked a little upset and also awkward, following Kirishima's lead, and finding interest in the ceiling. "Kachan was being a little rude earlier saying how he should wake you guys up and calling you names and uh...." He hesitated for a second "I may have said that his rude behavior is why I'm the main character and he isn't." He flinched and Bakugo got angry once again.

Y/n and Momo looked at him shocked and then fell apart laughing. "Holy shit Midoriya I'm so proud of you," Y/n said still laughing causing Midoriya to have an embarrassed blush across his face. "I-I didn't m-mean to. I w-was just angry a-and he was insulting you guys." He stuttered.

Poor boy did feel really bad about what he said meanwhile everyone else (except Bakugo) was proud of him for standing up for himself.

Y/n slung an arm around Midoriya and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it, blondie needed to be set in his place." She patted his shoulder and went over to the still angry Bakugo, once again slinging an arm around his shoulder but instead of a smile she had a glare. "What exactly did you say about me? Huh, Bakubitch?" She asked gripping his shoulder harshly which surprisingly did hurt him slightly. "Tch, nothing much, just called you a lazy a bitch." He rolled his eyes, trying not to look scared, but internally he was worried she would pull something similar to her threat from earlier.

She hardened her grip for a second before pulling away and smiling. "Well, you aren't exactly wrong, but if you touch him again or wake me up like that again I will kill you." She smiled sweetly and proceeded with making her coffee.

She grabbed her cup and sat down at the table beside Todoroki with Momo on the other side of her. With the situation diffused, no one wanted to bring it up anymore and Kirishima was able to change the topic of conversation.