Chapter 7: Fanart

The heroes in training kept watching the show for the rest of the day. They all completely ignored the thunder and lightning outside.

Bakugo was absolutely loving this Toph girl along with Kirishima, while Todoroki had taken quite a liking to Zuko. Iida, Midoriya, and Momo were liking the show as well. Iida mostly was just happy at how 'appropriate' it all was and used it for educational purposes.

Y/n had left a few episodes into season two to cuddle with her dog who was scared of thunder. She was listening to some music and lying at the foot of her bed with her dog next to her.

"What do you think I should do Skipper?" She asked while petting his head. He didn't even move or acknowledge her causing her to pout. "They seem fine, and they haven't destroyed anyone or anything yet." She started to get up and pace around her room, causing the dog to finally look up at her and tilt his head to the side.

She held her hand under her chin while thinking. 'Maybe I can mess with them a little. I always wondered what their reactions would be to seeing their fan arts and fanfictions.' She started laughing to herself evilly. She crawled into her bed and pulled up her laptop to pull up Ao3, Wattpad, fanfiction.net, and all other sites she could think of. As well as going through tik tok, Instagram, and Google to find some fanarts.

She didn't want to scare them all too much so she didn't want to find NSFW pictures of smut books, but just some drawings that may shock them a little. She found some ship pictures as well as ones with OCS. Then went on to just adding memes and head cannons. She spent an hour and a half just adding fanfics and pictures to a folder so she could show all of them.

'I mean, I did mention they had fans.' She kept giggling to herself as she came across the head cannon where every called Bakugo's mom a milf. She did consider how this bit of information could cost her life, but the thought of Bakugo's face realizing how many people simp for his mom and call him Bakubottom was just too good to pass up.

After the time alone, the rain had stopped and she went into the room with the others once more with her laptop in hand and Skipper trotting along next to her. It seemed they all had just finished season two and were having some feelings about what just happened.

"Twinkle toes was shot with lightning?!" Bakugo was doing everything he could to not blow up the screen. Todoroki seemed to be in thought which was actually just him thinking about Zuko and how he wished he had Iroh for an uncle (baby 🥺) as angry he was at the character. The person he related most to just turned his back on everyone and he hated it.

Momo and Midoriya seem to be scared and sad as they both had felt a connection to Aang and Katara the most. Iida was sad but he and Kirishima were more focused on explosion boy at the moment.

"Hey, guys.." Y/n gently interrupted. "Is it cool if I show you guys something really quick, I think you would really like to see it?" She was trying so hard to hide her smile about what she was about to do and even mentally prepared for Bakugo's backlash before stepping out of her room.

They nodded and she sat on the couch with Momo, Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya and Kirishima and Bakugo on the other with Bakugo further away from everyone.

"You guys know how I talked about you guys having fans and stuff right?"

"Oh yeah and they really like us right?!" Kirishima asked enthusiastically. "Yep" she nodded while pulling up the folder with some fan art photos saved as well as links to YouTube AMVs.

"I just wanted to show you guys some of the things made." Everyone seemed interested, with some trying to hide it more than others. With this, she pulled up her first photo which was just a picture of the Bakusquad.