Him, Her - 3%

Dedication towards stawka ~
_____________________

He lays down beside her... still on the same mattress. He looks at his left and think about his feelings towards the blonde girl next to him... his blonde-headed demon.

(Inspired by a fanfic one-shot from the fan fiction app called "Hands, Hair, and Mouth" by BoxOfTrinkets)

Why can't I stop loving her? I mean... it's totally obvious she's in love with this guy which I may or may not know. I hate you, Sam. Why do you have to be so... you? I can't stop loving you, it's stupidly hard.

Sam starts to move a bit, she moves closer to freddie, her back is facing him.

Why do I have to be so in love with you? Why can't I stop? I'm literally torturing myself with these feelings. You're so different from others, Sam. I wish you knew how much you mean to me and I wish I didn't let you go, why was I so stupid? I could've encouraged both of us to fight for what we had, I could've told both of us not to listen to what others said. I want to have you back in my arms like it's necessary and normal.

She starts to move again, she turns around, her forhead is literally so close to touching his shoulder and she's laying sideways; facing him. His eyes are now glossy like ice layering each of his eyes.

I want to hold your hand so bad without making people wonder what's happening to this world. Your lips are chapped, Princess Puckett, just if I can moisten them. Your hair....

He chuckles to himself.

Your silky and shiny hair. The chance to play with your hair are just to die for. The way you smell like the mix of strawberry, vanilla, bacon, and maybe ham. Why does it have to be my favourite smell after cinnamon and axe? Only if I could nuzzle my nose to your hair or neck every time I desire to.

She moves again, curling and nudging his shoulder; as if she's having a nightmare. He opens his left arm for her to rest upon, her head rests against his left arm. Genuine tears start to escape his eyes without the permission of his own.

Am I not fighting for you enough? or does it look like I haven't been fighting for you? Pathetic, thanks to my love for thee, Samantha Puckett. As cheesy as it is, but if being pathetic means one day you can be mine again, I'll feel no burden and willing to.

Her face is inches away--downwards from his and all he wanna do is... well..., kiss her. He curls his arm around her, to prevent her from falling away.

Tears start to shed down her small face, she moves again to the point where her head is resting on his shoulder, close enough into his neck. He caresses her head, in the fear of her having a nightmare. He runs his fingers through her soft blonde curls. He's worried about her. Is she having a nightmare?

He doesn't know where his audacity comes from but it sure is taking control of him now. He takes some blonde curls of Sam's that are stray upon her neck and he rubs her neck gently. She stops tearing up, her small hands clutch Freddie's top. He kisses her temple, top of her head, and her nose. When it comes to her lips, his audacity... or more like bravery is already gone.

After a moment, someone speaks, "You know, you can just kiss my lips if you want. You're right, they're chapped." Sam suddenly implies with such a soft voice. Her eyelids--that were concealing her blue orbs open up slowly, she tilts her head up to look at him. Of course Freddie is very shocked. First of all, he realizes how he was thinking out loud. Second of all, she's been awake the whole time.

He smirks, "Nah, not now."

She jokingly pouts as he tucks her strand hairs behind her ear. He holds her chin up as he admires her blue piercing eyes. He moves his face closer to hers 'till his nose is touching her nose. Both couldn't help but smile looking into each other's eyes. She inches closer. She stops when her lips are just... maybe an inch away from his. She's hesitant and she becomes stiff.