Comprehended

First thing first, i'm sorry for not updating last week (if anybody was waiting lol), i had a tight week and this week was no different as well but i tried on making revisions on this one, so enjoy the 5000 words one-shot 😀
_________________________

Mood 🎭 : Black

(an apology in advance if any of you finds this overdramatic, but, please enjoy anyway, i hope you guys will enjoy it tho, now get in the mood, the mood's written "black")

_________________________

Everytime Freddie came home from work, all worn out, he often found someone in his house, crying in the corner as his children were always asleep.
__________________________

"I'm home." as usual, he said to the person whom always in his house and he often found crying alone when he came home.

She asked something. Always the same question everytime.

"Come here." the usual words he always used for a few weeks to calm her down.

"It's all okay, you're doing great." the usual encouraging words he gave to her as much as he could.

but... after the passing times... things changed a bit, he became more distressed.

He was more tired than ever. He was stressed out that night.

He came into his own house.

He was too tired to say anything. He went into his room and found her curled up in a ball. He ignored her. He immediately took a warm bath and took deep breaths.

When he came out all dressed, he saw her watching the moon. Her blue eyes were reflecting the moonlight. Her tear stains were visible. Seeing her that beautiful, it made him feel guilty, but the guilt somehow went away when he realized she hadn't ask anything, replaced by confusement.

His eyebrows furrowed,

"Baby."

"Hm?" she answered not looking at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm..."

He started walking to her and he saw her fidgeting as he got close. He knew what sign that was,

she was scared of something.

"Honey."

"Hm?" her voice was filled with irritation.

"Are you scared of me or something?" he asked towards her back, he was concerned.

"No."

"You know you can just open up."

"I know that."

He could see her rolling her eyes.

"Baby..."

"What?" she glared at him.

"You're not being mature, come here, let's talk." he simply said.

"But you never wanted any of it, Freddie." she protested as she looked at him with a sharp glare.

"Now I do, talk..." he softened his voice a little.

She turned her back to him. She had a challenging face. Not only challenging him to listen but also challenging herself.

"What if i'm not raising them right, Freddie? That's all I have ever asked, right? and I mean it... I don't want them to have a freakish nightmare like I did, I don't want them to be hated by others. I want them to be themselves and not have to go through something first and build walls for themselves like I did. What if i'm destroying their real futures?" she found herself already losing fromnthe challenge.