Sleepover

Placed on after season 3, before they get together in after seasons, put it around there.

I got this idea of which theme to match the story while reading. Maybe it'll be weird but personally, the colour of the background really determine the mood of the story (cause every seddie stories are just like... engraved in my head so the mood is important). Plus, I don't really enjoy reading with the white background, the beige/cream and black are better to read with. Again, this is personally, it's up to you. Probably someone out there is just the same~

-----------------------------------

🎭 - Mood: Beige (It's actually--supposed to be Fortnum and Mason in color... wait it's maybe the blue Sky shade. Somehow matches better, it's like the color(s) somehow 'embodies' the story. It's the color that I set this in, in the first place, but since wattpad doesn't have it...)

-----------------------------------

💌 - Dedicating this to princess_kizzie Thank you for the support <3

-----------------------------------

Sorry for not updating last week (if anybody did wait or something, if not, then, okay :D)

Too much rants

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------

It was raining, Seattle was very very cold. He was making a cup of cocoa. Freddie walked to the door when he heard a knock. He was home alone that day, his mother was very busy at the hospital that she couldn't go home. Mrs. Marissa Benson had been going home by sunrise and when freddie got to school, she would go back to the hospital.

He opened the door, revealing a teenager with blonde hair, she was soaked.

"Sam? What in the world were you doing in the rain?"

"Running around the park." she walked inside the apartment.

"What are you doing here? Why not the Shay's?" he asked as he closed the door. He was genuinely confused.

"Carlotta Shay would be mad at me for playing in the rain."

She started shaking her body and hair, the water from her body and hair all spraying around the room. He got hit by her hair on the face.

"Awh, Sam!"

"Quit being a baby."

He rolled his eyes and wiped his face with his bare hands.

"Come on." he took her wrist sulkily and started walking.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You need to change, you're all soaked, you're gonna make everything wet in here."