Title your Story Part, seriously, where did my critical-creative mind go off to?

🎭 - Mood: Black ---> Beige
_____________________

Freddie walked to the fire escape and seated himself on the fluffy carpet he had put on the fire escape. He rested his back on a pillow against the wall and he breathed, it had been a long week for sure.

He heard a rustling near him and when he opened his eyes, and looked sideways, there was a leg.

Her scent was easily smelled because of the wind and he immediately knew it, he saw her seating herself beside him.

"I wonder why college gave us such a long holiday..." she mumbled.

He closed his eyes and rested his head against the pillow he placed behind his head again.

"I'm going mad."

"It's not like Carly and I couldn't see it, even Spencer and your crazy mother noticed it, we just started the 3rd year, this is our first holiday... again, why are you so mopey? You just realized?"

"I've already realized before I say it."

"It's not only about that big exam for college, isn't it? Now, talk." she knew there was something he's not opening about.

He took a deep breath, "Do you know the feeling when a certain someone roams in your head endlessly and minutes by minutes, day by days, it started to be relentless and it exhausts your mental and mind so bad that you just become--physically--easily tired?" he asked as he slowly let his head fell onto her shoulder.

She glanced to him like he was crazy, though, she understood the feeling.

"Yeah, I might have been familliar with it." she said as she looked away and he glanced up to her. He seated himself.

"C'mere." he said as he opened his arms and his legs spreaded out.

She scooted to him and sat in front of him, between his legs, facing the way he was facing. She folded her legs.

As if it was normal for ex's, she rested her back against him and slouched comfortably. He lingered his arms around her stomach. It was an adorable image, if Carly had seen, she would've squealed like crazy. It was like a teddy bear hugging a smaller teddy bear. He leaned down and kissed her jaw out of the blue, even she was clueless how to react.

"I want you to consider that as a warning." he swiftly said.

They were watching the moon as it shone its light vigorously from upon them.

"What do you think it takes for 2 people in love with each other to be together?" he asked in a barely above whisper voice.

"I don't know... stupid of you to ask that to a person like me, but I do know that the love only itself is not enough for the relationship. Especially if the love turns out to be lust or some kind of stuff."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Sam," he said as he tried to shift her body so she would face him.

"Hm?" she shifted around and faced him, still between his legs.

He looked into her eyes, but his eyes were shaking, "Do you think.. by any chances... just love can be enough?"

It took her a moment to figure his intention or even to say a word, she was lost in his eyes.

"I think...-"

Both unconsciously started leaning.

Felt like the break up was eating both of their emotions alive but they had no choice but to continue life being less alive. Each other's embraces were what they both needed.