A mess?

"Hey, Fredward! What is your problem??" Sam asks irritatedly.

"Sam, would you shut up?!" he leisurely slouches.

"No! YOU, shut up, mister. We were just asking you to write down some ideas for the next iCarly and then all you did is just whine so annoyingly and you said that the next episode is not important, you said you don't know, you don't care! What is wrong with you?" Carly confronts to defend her best friend.

He rolls his eyes, "I'm sorry, okay?" he said expressionlessly and with that, he walks away to the bathroom.

Sam and Carly exchange glances.

After a few seconds of silence, Sam stops.

"I gotta go, Carls, see you later." Sam runs to the way where Freddie went.

"You're gonna look for him, aren't you?" she shouts and smirks. "aaaaaand, she's also gone."

She shakes her head, "Oblivious lovebirds."

Sam walks to the wall near the path to the boy's restroom. See, their school restrooms don't have main doors. It's just like a small hall that leads to the stalls, sinks, and everything. Luckily, the sink and the mirrors are pretty close to the main path and anyone can peek to see, that's where Freddie is. She watches him from afar.

He sets the sink water to the coldest temperture and he washes his face with it. With a tired sigh, he rests his back on the wall as he closes his eyes and slowly slouching down against the wall into a sitting position where his legs are touching his chest. He rolls his sleeves up and he relaxes his legs.

He looks stressed out. What is so bugging him lately? She thought as she witness her best friend.

He burries his face on his hands, "Gosh, I'm in love with her, why can't she see that? Why does people have to stare at her? It makes me want to scream at their face and claim that she's mine, but why can't she be mine?" he thinks out loud.

She feels a stab on her chest.

He loves someone? This fast?

She walks away with thoughts about him roaming through her head.

_________________________

It was midnight. She's at Carly's since her mother is having another bikini fashion show. She couldn't bear so she goes to Carly's. She can't sleep, she sits on the living room couch of the Shay's until she heard a door being closed gently but then rough footsteps. She decides to be brave and walks outside slowly so she won't be heard. She sees the back of a teenager with messy brown hair, not in his pajama, in his outfit that he wore at school.

Why in the world is he walking outside? Where is he going? I better follow him, he's getting more suspicious, he doesn't seem like only in love with someone he can't have. Does not being able to have someone we desperately love really hurt that much? Oh wait, i'm literally experiencing that. She shrugged to herself.

She decides to follow him.

A dark, big alley. She ends up following him to a dark, big alley.

She gets lost in her thoughts as she walks through the empty alley behind him, until she realizes she has lost him. But then, a voice was heard in another alley.

"Please, move away!" the voice is just as leisurely but at the same time is rude, just like the one he has been using for the past few weeks.

Sam runs to see him slapping a big man's back that is now growling at him as he turns his back.