A Place

Sequel to the line

------------------------------------

"Sam, come on!"

"Yea, yea, calm your horses, will ya?" she takes out a plastic and puts rakes of ribs in it. "Where are we going anyway?"

"You can't know yet, just, come on! Before it gets dark."

Freddie closes her eyes with a folded cloth and he leads her to the car.

"I honestly don't even know why I agreed to go in the first place."

_____________________________

After a few hours drive, they finally arrive.

Freddie holds her wrist to lead her out of the car.

"aaaaand, voilá!" he opens the cloth upon her eyes.

Her eyes are surprised by the view of a big land full of grass and flowers, with small hills, lakes, and mountains ahead of them.

She chuckles as a big smile starts to stretch across her face. "What is this place, dork?"

"I know how you love calming places, so here you go, an apology of mine, and please, hand your buttersock, you won't be needing it." he stuck out his left arm.

She scoffs, "How come I won't be needing it? I'll be stuck with you 'till this evening."

"Hand it out, Sam."

She lends the buttersock. "Don't act dumb or i'm gonna throw you a rock instead of hitting you with a butter sock."

He looks pretty terrified for a guy who's pretty sure he won't get hit and for a guy who has been hit by the same person for most of his life.

"Got it." he runs right away to the car and put it in there, he also brings back a picnic basket.

They both look at the view ahead of them.

"Come on." he takes her hand and pulls her with him.

He runs to the lake and sits in front of it.

"About Carly and Spencer, why weren't they invited? This place is beautiful, they would've loved it."

"Eeh, I figured I only want to be here with you." he answerd casually, "Listen, Sam, I'm really really sorry. I really didn't mean it. I wish I could take it back." he looks to the left, to her, he frowns and adds a bit of baby-ish expression

She looks to her right, to him.

"You know, I really want to hit your face until your teeth fall out right now."

He chuckles, "You're nice enough not to hit me even once after sobbing." he teases.

"Oh, shut up, I'm just not in the mood to." she's too relaxed to hit him or anything. She wants to enjoy the place Freddie has specially brought her to.

He gets up, "Oh well, what are you in the mood for, now? This?" he dips his hand into the lake and splash the water to sam's face.

"Ohh you're looking for trouble now?" she smirks, her mood's too good to be ruined by some boy... wait, by a boy named Freddie Benson that is splashing her face with water.

She gets up and dips her hand to get a handful of water from the lake. She throws it towards him and it splashes good in his face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" She laughs triumphantly.

Freddie slowly got into the lake and pulls her in.

Now, Freddie is the one smirking.

"UGH, FREDWIENER!"