Whiteーsheetedーbed

🖼 Cr. Picture: Twitter

and i was kinda too lazy to deal with grammar, so bear with me, please
_____________________

Mood 🎭 : Black - Beige
_____________________

Who knew something Mrs. Benson said would actually surprised anyone?

There they were, frozen in places as Mrs. Benson said something with tears on her face and she immediately ran out to go.

The Shays got their jackets and took a cab to the hospital.

When they went inside, the blonde teenage was already there, watching Mrs. Benson by her son. She had an unfazing face.

"Oh my God, Freddie..." Carly gasped.

An accident had brought the teen brunette into bed in the hospital room.

After weeks and weeks of investigation by the police, it was clear that everything they knew was only an accident.

Yet, he was still in the hospital room, unconscious like a corpse upon the white sheeted bed with big windows to his left.

It had been close to a month, the doctor said that it was not that much of severeness of his accident, it was severe enough for a coma, it was brutal enough for a coma for a few months. He won't be in a coma for more than 2 or 3 months.

Though, that seemed like a lie because Sam was there when he already got hit, she saw how bad it was, she felt like she was being lied to. When Marissa found out her son was hit, she cried, even the Shay Siblings and the blonde teenage were feeling the same despair. Mrs. Marissa Benson cried every night, wishing and praying for her son to wake up, pledging that she'll do anything for her son's consciousness.

She didn't want the same thing that happened to her husband to repeat on her son, her only son.

Spencer, Carly, Sam, Mrs. Benson, and Gibby, all their hearts were filled with aches. Even Wendy, Shane, principal Franklin, Melanie, and more of his friends were feeling the same, too.

The doctor had said that even though he'd only have the coma for less than 2 or 3 months, it'd only happen if he succeded on it, succeded on being conscious again, otherwise, he'd fail and their wait for 2 to 3 months would be their last moments with him.

They didn't want to lose hope.

Out of the 5, there was only one person who hadn't cried, at all. All she felt was her heavy heart that had always been distracting her like nothing had ever.

Not even a single tear had escaped and none from the 4 asked her why or anything about her feelings.

They were very scared of losing him, not just scared, but were terrified, even by the image. Even the blonde felt it. She was oblivious.

After a month, the 5 finally tried to get along with life, 3 succeded but still visited him, though it seemed like the other 2 were also getting along with life, the 2 couldn't, but their facade were so thick that it could've been sliced with a sword.

The 2 were the mother of the victim and the blonde teenager.

The mother understood why, of course, what kind of mother who wouldn't be deep down in a sadness hole when their kid got into an accident an had been in a coma ever since?

As the blonde teenager had no clue on why it was so hard for her.

Sam spent every night thinking about him. Sam spent every day trying to get the most opportunities to be with him. Sam spent her bed time with random thoughts about how she could've save him if she was there before the car hit him.