Morse Codes- [.- -. --- - .... . .-. / -- --- -- . -. - / -... . ..-. --- .-. .]

🎭 Mood: Beige
--------------------------------------------------------------

There was another moment in the elevator before.
________________________

"Seems like were stuck."

"Yeah, really? You're here tho, so I feel safe." she said in an extremely-fake-perky voice.

He just rolled his eyes.

They both lingered around the elevator, she kept on clicking several floors' buttons, just bored.

Suddenly, he got an idea, since all he did was lingering around like a thought in his head that had been lingering similar to sticky honey, "Hey, Sam? I have a morse code for you, no need to guess or anything."

She looked at him and shook her head, "That's why you're a dork and a nub, congrats, double kill."

Freddie rolled his eyes, "Morse codes are cool, Sam. Anyway, this is the code..."

He was hesitant and almost backed up, but he knew she would never stop bothering him about it if he didn't do it.

Freddie slowly and hesitantly turned on his flashlight on his phone, he faced the light to a side of the elevator,

" .. "

"Dot dot," she repeated.

His hand was almost trembling.

" .-.. .. -.- . "

"Dot, stripe, dot dot.. dot dot... stripe, dot, stripe... dot...?" her vpice went up a bit insiquitively.

" -.-- --- ..- "

"...stripe, dot, stripe, stripe... stripe, stripe, stripe... dot... dot... stripe..." her voice trailed off but then she quickly changed her tone into a confusement tone.

She had an insiquitive face, but with all her might... she just shrugged as if she didn't care.

He breathed out the breath he didn't notice he was holding before.

He didn't know why he was brave enough to do that, he knew that if she knew, then he would be dead.

To light things down, "Why don't you just try to answer with random codes and we'll see how silly it'll turn out?"

She shrugged, "Sure, what if..."

".."

"First word... uhuh..."

".-.. .. -.- ."

"Second one... hm...?"

"-.-- --- ..- --..--"

"Third..."

"- --- ---"

"and last."

He immediately knew what the codes meant and he gazed to her. He looked into her eyes as she also returned back the gaze. He was wondering... was it really silly? He hoped it wasn't.

"Uh... Freddork?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to tell me what it meant?"

"Are you gonna kill me if I don't?"

"This elevator has a small room, not enough for me to kill you, so, no."

"Alright, thanks... um... it said that worms love eagles wart."

"Pft... really?"

"Mhm..."