House MD: (Hilson) "Old Soul"

Yes, I know I mashed two names up from past Hugh Laurie movies/shows. Which two is the question... Also, Seán is a nod to Robert Sean Leonard. I'm "very clever."

The song I put in here is "Old Soul" by Saint Motel because I couldn't think of a better one at the moment. Check out Saint Motel though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSj2SgAuvgo

I know people typically can't just play a piece without practice but House is House. That man can probably do things that people can only dream of doing. (Including various medical crimes.)

This one's a bit longer than I normally write. Kind of proud of that. Hope it doesn't drag on too long.

[「-」]

"I'll be out for a while, okay? Try not to get yourself killed or the house burnt down. Got it?" House let those words tumble around in his mind like his skull was a rock tumbler. They sounded so nonchalant, an opposite to the way Wilson's brows were knitted just a bit too tight.

Although House had murmured an unconcerned "mm-hmm" at his Gameboy, he was very much concerned. Where the hell would Wilson be going to? The man only circled through a couple places at best; grocery story; the hospital; their house... that was pretty much the list.

House's first thought, a logical one, was Wilson was going to some random woman's place, but Wilson wouldn't have been so on-edge about it. House knew about Wilson's habits, more-so than what was considered healthy probably.

So, where in the actual hell was Wilson going to? That question would be the thing that made House take initiative and follow Wilson.

'Wilson should suspect it by now,' House thought as he jumped on his motorcycle. He had watched Wilson take a gym bag into a cab which made House more and more curious by the moment.

Wilson had a perfectly good car and had it cleaned every month, why would he have to take a cab? Even when he was tipsy, he complained about the dirtiness of the taxis. It was compared to if House suddenly gave everyone in the hospital a big, warm, cwuddwy hug.

Without another thought, House waited until the cab barely rounded the corner and then shot out into the streets.

He followed Wilson for a good 45 minutes and with every passing minute, he was getting absurd ideas. For all he knew, Wilson was going to a strip-club. 'That would be a change of mood,' House thought with a creeping smirk. There were various pictures in his mind; one of the thoughts was maybe Wilson was the one stripping. That ended up with House shaking his head. He didn't really like the idea of anyone else looking at Wilson, the nurses at PPTH were already enough.

The cab sputtered around a corner and House was suddenly face-to-face with a plaza of fancy establishments. 'Well, that's not a surprise,' House thought with slight disappointment. Wilson seemed like the type to sit down at a classy lounge like the ones in front of him. He wondered how worth it it was he had driven this far until a corner of his mind asked him "why would Wilson hide this?

Oh-ho-ho, Wilson was hiding something still. Fancy storefront only meant the inside was not classy... but something much more fun. House's lips curved into a larger smirk as he felt the giddiness rising from his throat.

Wilson was already heading inside one of the establishments after paying the cab driver by the time House got off his motorcycle. After waiting 10 minutes, House snuck around the corner he was hiding behind.

Old Wandering Soul and Jazz it said in cursive. The letters were in glittering gold. The windows were framed with a dark and rich brown mahogany. Looking inside, the only thing visible in front of the mahogany barrier was a well-dressed gentleman, standing in front of a podium. House was sure there was a list of names written on a fancy piece of paper on the podium. Unlike most times, House needed to get in with stealth which was already low which his cane and leg.