Marvel: (Stony) "Stark's in The Park"

Tad older than most, so sorry if it's OOC or if there are spelling errors.

[「-」]

"Take your time, this test accounts for pretty much 70% of your grade," Steve told his class as he sat down behind his desk, hands placed on his phone.

Stark in the Park: Are you done?

Star-Spangled Steve: Yeah, you?

Stark in the Park: Yeah, took you long enough.

Star-Spangled Steve: Haha, yeah, but remember, you've been doing this for way longer than I have.

Stark in the Park: Hmm, anyway, how's shawarma sound?

Star-Spangled Steve: You make your students suffer then you ask me to go out on a date with you?

Stark in the Park: Very funny, Mr. Rogers...

Stark in the Park: Wait...

Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood: huh?

Stark in the Park: Nevermind. Yes or no?

Steve looked up as a student, Cali, was holding the test paper in her hand and looking at Steve with a facial expression that read as "I'm trying not to laugh, but it's really hard not to..."

"Yes? Ms. Fornia." Steve asked, using the nickname he had given the student as everybody's eyes averted towards the front

"I needed help, but I think it's more important that I ask... who ya texting?" Cali smiled as Steve breathed, pocketing his phone.

"What do you need help with?" Steve asked as everyone groaned, wanting to hear an answer to Cali's question.

"Mr. Stark..." Steve sighed, taking the paper to examine the problem as the class "ooh-ed," even if they had no idea who Mr. Rogers really was in to.

"That was okay, got to catch up with Rhodes." Tony casually grinned, hands stuffed in his dress pant pockets, Mr. Stark was the kind of guy who overdressed in some situations, but Steve and all of Tony's friends just stated it was Stark's thing, at least it was a more informal suit.

"Aha, while making your "underoos" frustrated?" as they entered the establishment, bell on the door tinkling and locating a table for two, Steve couldn't help to beam when Tony gave an even more amused laugh, Tony shook his head as he pulled out the chair from the simple wooden table.

"Hey!" Pietro greeted as Clint leaned on the silver-haired shoulder, "Is it a date yet?" Pietro asked in his accent. It was both Maximoff and Barton who introduced the two--completely different--teachers to each other with classroom right across the hallway, Tony and Steve were remarkably thankful for the two.

"Believe all you want, Sonic." Tony snorted, leaning back slightly in his chair, taking off his sunglasses as Pietro smiled.

"Tell Wanda we said hi," Steve told the two before they hurried off to tell the Maximoff sister that the two were here. Getting the food as fast as any other day they came, they began busying themselves with talking about Tony's "big idea" and Steve's newest show he was watching.

The door jingled.

"I'm pretty sure-" Tony's words were cut off by Steve's frantic expressions sending bright red flags to Tony, out of the dark-haired man's eyes, he made out a group of student, who wasn't their favorites, Peter, Ned, and M.J., but rather... Steve's most well-known students Cali, Ashton and Lola, and Tony's most-well known: Cady, Annabeth, and Lawerence. Steve's head was ducked in no time and Tony speedily slapped on his sunglasses, the two whispered to each other, low and hushed tones raced past the six students as Tony "excused" himself to go the bathroom.