House MD: (Hilson) "Awful Coffee Creamer And Velvet Boxes"

It was obvious House and Wilson were in a close relationship, but how close was unknown to anyone other than the two doctors themselves... and possibly Cuddy.

The second iteration of House's ducklings often went to Chase, Foreman, and Cameron to see if any new signs could indicate what kind of relationship they were in. Cameron admitted she once had a crush on House so she wasn't going to be much help, Foreman said he didn't care and wouldn't notice anything unless the two department heads had said it upfront, so that meant Chase was the only one who had the full story. Paired up with the fact he was with House the longest meant that if anyone wanted hints, they would have to go to him.

That's what Thirteen did this very day. While everyone sat around the large table in the diagnosis room, she asked Chase questions. Chase was very open with what he noticed when it came to the two department heads.

Foreman sat there with his nose metaphorically stuck in a book and after a while of Chase's talking, he played the other side in this sudden debate. Even though Foreman played as the debater to Chase, it was clear, he too, was sure of Wilson and House's relationship being more than friends.

"House doesn't seem to do romantic , to be honest," Chase said, "We don't know if he had any exes, but I feel like we would know if he did."

"Well, did Wilson and House meet before they worked here?" Thirteen asked, "Because that changes a lot if they did."

"Rumor mill says they did," Chase told her, "But most of the nurses here were hired after House and Wilson worked here together so maybe there's a gap of time we're missing out on."

"This is sounding more and more like a sitcom," Foreman muttered as he flipped a page.

"At this point, their relationship is something the fanbase would latch onto so hard that they would probably list all the things they've done for each other," Chase responded with a shrug.

"Chase, do you have a House and Wilson blog?" Thirteen asked jokingly. "Next post on Chase's blog is about how Wilson bought House lunch again! Writing, ' Ugh ! They're such a married couple.'"

"Now I'm tempted," Chase joked back.

The door opened and House stepped in after Wilson. Foreman and Chase stayed in their spots, not moving at all while Thirteen whipped around to see the two department heads.

House glanced over in her direction and one of his eyebrows raised up as if to greet her sarcastically. Turning away from House, she could see Taub and Kutner chatting while sitting next to each other, she dared to say they were friends. Amber and Cameron sat in their own corners; Thirteen assumed Cameron was likely doing work and Amber... Thirteen would not be surprised if Amber was looking up good-quality make-up online. If House didn't seem to notice and Thirteen thought 'more power to her.'

Looking back, she noticed Chase had perked up and had started listening to House and Wilson's conversation. She did the same.

"You use that line every time I even look at a woman," Wilson told House, "I think you're just jealous." House rolled his eyes. Wilson continued to make his coffee in the room's coffee machine.

"I would have no issue if it weren't for the fact that once you look, you end up in a marriage with them," House said.

"Har-har, once again, a great line to be able to whip out every time you're jealous," Wilson said as he set his cup of coffee down to look at the selection of sugar and creams.

"I'm not jealous, I'm being reasonable here! More marriage means less beer and takeout for me," House nabbed Wilson's coffee and took a sip before Wilson grabbed his cream and sugars.