Genghis Khan - Miike Snow: (Agent/Villain) "It's Not Mr. Snow Anymore"

Reading the newest missions of Agent Ultra and Knight was one of the most boring things K had sat through in his time at the agency. As much as an agent's life is constant excitement and near-deaths, the files somehow just made everything sound so boring.

"K, sir?" One of his assistants asked more meekly than usual, probably meaning that someone had died or broken the coffee machine. Why there weren't more coffee machines was something he didn't understand. There had always been one coffee machine for every fifty people in this place. That tradition, if he would even call it that, was so old he was sure the fifth K before him hadn't even had a strand of grey hair when it was added.

Anyone who didn't do fieldwork lived for a long time since the agency jammed it into their head that they had to be in good shape and stay healthy.

He knew H was still kicking around and was older than the coffee machine he used; it was the only one that never broke since the fourth K.

"What's the news?" K asked without hesitation.

"Sir, Agent Frost is back," His assistant told him as they opened the door. K had an expression of delighted surprise as he stood up.

Agent Frost. One of his division's best agents. Actually, K reckoned Frost was one of the best of the agency. "Where is he?" K asked as he took a look in the mirror. Maybe the monochrome theme had to go, he thought as he saw his black hair was mainly grey now.

"Room 7, sir." K smoothed out his grey tweed suit and adjusted his navy blue tie. He thanked his assistant before he strolled out.

The thing with K was he was the most casual out of all of the heads of the agency. He had grown tired of being strict and ended up just becoming the co-worker instead of the boss. Y and P always gave him a look when he talked to Agent Fox about how the uniform policy was stupid.

His relationship with Frost was less boss or even co-worker, as they were friends. K knew that he was putting himself in some kind of danger, but in this world where everything was a secret, he knew it was better to know Frost.

K unbuttoned the suit buttons and sat down with his legs crossed and his fingers tapping his knee. "Frost, good to see you," K said. Having taken a look at the room beforehand, K noticed the dark blue turtleneck which was an outlier in outfits he had seen Frost in before. He could recall there were simple black suits topped with a sky blue tie, white dress-shirts with a black bow-tie, and a few here and there that could be described in one word: formal.

"I would say the same, K," Frost replied.

"It's been a while," K admitted, "But I heard The Sphinx is completely out of the rings of villainy." Frost nodded as his eyes followed K's movements. "I know you're one of our most skilled agents... So, how did you do it?"

"I..." Frost paused as if wondering if K would believe him. "Well, it's quite the long story," Frost gestured.

"I'd rather hear it the exciting way rather than in a file. Those are so boring these days," K told him.

"I mean..." Frost looked at his hands and chuckled softly.

"So?" K raised an eyebrow, "How did you get Sphinx to quit? I hope you didn't just straight-up kill him."

"No," Frost waved his hands a bit, "It was far from killing."

"Okay, well, now I'm really curious," K chuckled. "It was so fast that I doubt you could've gotten him to stop other than killing him."

"No, I really didn't," Frost admitted with a hint of laughter in the back of his throat, "I married him."

K paused. "I guess that would make sense, I mean—wait," K paused again, this time the pause was heavier in the air and there was a build-up to something more. Frost seemed to expect a bomb-like reaction as when K shouted "You what?!" and slammed his hands down on his desk, Frost simply leaned back in his chair casually as if he was at a club lounge.