Marvel: (Ironstrange) "Don't Get Cocky"

Tony was not exactly the most "humble" man of the century, he would leave that title for good ol' Capsicle (however, Tony enjoy seeing the rare times that Steve would passively brag about a few good things here and there that Steve truly had a ticket for bragging.)

But what truly made him think about the words coming out of his mouth?

Doctor--goddamn-Stephen Strange.

The man was the thing that Tony couldn't handle, even with the reputation he had on his back. Every time Stephen talked, the words would be so confident yet there was no snide cockiness that Tony had when the Stark smirked.

What boggled Tony's mind was when he found a file on the old Strange, the surgeon with a stone cold heart. To be honest, it wasn't his fault. But he couldn't see the doctor with the same tone used as he did.

"Heyyy," Tony said as he entered the living room, about half of the people on the couch groaned as the other half listened in about the situation Stark was to get them in. Tony sensed all of this and he smirked. "I was hoping that few of you would join me in a prank war."

Everyone around the living room nodded at each other and Peter jumped up in excitement. "Ooh! Can I get something?" Tony's smirk morphed into a grin. Peter always had something up his sleeve.

He heard a few phones buzzing.

"What was that?" Tony asked as everyone shrugged.

"Clint getting stuck in the vents, probably needs help," Natasha replied.

"Oi! I'm right here!" Clint did jazz hands to exaggerate his attendance at Tony's plan.

"Cool," Natasha said flatly before she went to texting.

"I was gonna call dibs on Loki." Sam waved his phone in his hands as he gestured to the green-clad god.

"I'm sorry--" Loki smirked. "--Peter already called this "dibs" on me." He mocked.

"I should be offended that you're mocking my accent, but I call The Black Widow!" Thor shouted before Natasha shrugged, walking over to the God of Thunder.

"Goddamnit. Then I call the bird bro then!" Clint shouted as Sam high-fived him.

"I call dibs on 'dad' as well!" Peter said running in with his phone in hand, a big grin on his face.

The plan was set, there was a few groups; Bruce (surprise, surprise!), Thor, and Natasha; Sam, and Clint; Steve, and Bucky; and finally, Tony, Peter and the all god of mischief: Loki. As for the best team would be difficult to tell as each group had a mix of skills and--

"The war starts..." Tony's grin grew as time ticked slowly, everyone was in the running position for their rooms.

"Now."

Everyone scurried like mice to the rooms and grabbed a bunch of stuff before heading to the partner's rooms, Tony slipped into Peter's room after Loki as Peter grabbed some goggles and the three left for Tony's other lab.

The door opened with no sounds, the front desk lady smiled at the man, who took his pass and slid to enter the building's main rooms. A friendly female A.I. greets him with a warm tone as he steps into an elevator. The bell gives a 'ding' before the doors open to an empty living room.

"Hmm?" The man looked around, there is no trace of people here before other than what seems to be a dirty bowl on the table. His eyebrows raised, it was quiet... too quiet.

The man walked down the hallway, white doors lined the right side and thick, protective glass windows adorn the left. The man shakes his head with the realization that no one was there to greet him, that was strange.