Chp 1

Johnny didn't really do much. He didn't have any friends and his parents were never around. His mom always working a 9-5 and his dad- well, we don't speak on what his dad does.

Johnny was tired of waking up and doing the same thing everyday. Playing gta, eating cereal, going to sleep. Waking up, playing gta, eating cereal, going to sleep. But he actually found joy in eating cereal. The sweet milk he swished in his mouth, the beautiful crunch sound he heard while chewing, the metallic taste of the spoon hitting his tongue.

He found himself rubbing his eyes as the bright morning sun hit his face. Looking at his phone he realized it was already Friday. Every Friday his mom went out of town on a business trip so he knew he wouldn't be seeing her till Monday.

Even so he still deeply sighed as he found himself getting up and making his way to the kitchen.

"Where is it?" He deeply questioned himself. He knew he liked cereal alot but there's no way he could've eaten it all.. right?

"Ah.." He smiled. Finally grabbing the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch he had pushed all the way in the back.

He quickly made himself a bowl. Adding the cereal first and then the milk giving it his signature stir, before sitting it on the table he ate at.

Sitting down, he still played with the cereal a little bit before putting it in his mouth. Swishing it back and forth with his spoon. Watching the cereal slowly sink under the milk and then coming back up. He loved watching the cinnamon swirl around effortlessly in the bowl. Watching- no, teasing it. Made him hungry.

He took a spoon full, making sure to get a great amount of milk before putting it in his mouth.
"Mmm.." he slightly moaned. The milk was still cold and the cinnamon made it sweet, which made him feel a great amount of ecstasy as he swallowed.

"I wish this feeling could last forever." He unintentionally said out loud.

"What feeling?" Johnny quickly jumped out of his thought as he heard his dads voice.

"Uh- nothing." Johnny grunted, clearing his throat. Johnny carefully looked at his father who was covered in glitter and feathers as well as sweat and- what smelled like bodily fluids. He knew his dad had been at the strip club again. Like he always was, but Johnny chose to ignore this fact. Nothing was going to ruin his cereal.

After a few more huge bites Johnny realized there was nothing left but milk in his bowl. That was Johnny's favorite part. The sweet cold milk that always seemed to soothe his throat. He carefully picked up the bowl and took a small sip.

He didn't want to drink to much because he already knew he wanted another bowl.

"What?!" Shaking the box he realized there was no more, that he had eaten it all. "I swear there was more in here." He said, now peaking into the box to make sure it was empty.

Johnny quickly got up and sighed. He didn't want to do anything but eat cereal and now it was all gone. He was so sad and distracted by the fact that he didn't even bother to clean up his bowl.