Chp 8 **

(This chapters kind of short btw)

"Are you mad at me?.." Chris asked as he peered over Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny wasn't mad at the fact they did it in a classroom.. Johnny was mad at the fact that he liked doing it in a classroom.

But ever since they had gotten back to the house earlier, Johnny had barley said a word or even stared in the same direction as Chris.

"I'm- not mad.." Johnny mumbled.
"Next time, just don't do 'that." Johnny nervously choked out.

"Do what?.." Chris breathed out as he got closer.
"You know what..."
"I don't think I do- you'll have to say it for me."
Chris smirked.

Johnny didn't say anything as he continuously sat at the edge of his bed. Chris knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You can say it..." Chris whispered.
"Cum inside."
Johnny quickly flinched as he realized how close Chris actually was to him.

He still had the soreness pulsating in his lower region as a reminder of what happened earlier. He actually wanted to talk about it, or bring it up- but he also felt embarrassed of his actions.

Johnny's heart sank to his stomach as Chris's hands snaked around his waist. Chris pulling Johnny into his chest.

"So- there will be a next time?!" Chris asked playfully. Johnny's face instantly turned red.
Turning around, Johnny could see Chris was being quite serious, even though in Johnny's eyes he still looked like an eager puppy dog awaiting an answer.

"It's fine. You don't have to answer."
Without warning, Chris took Johnny's face and brought it up to his, where they could finally look eachother in the eyes.

They stared at eachother, still face to face like they were trying to take in the moment. Chris wanting savor it, and Johnny wanting to do whatever to make it last.

Johnny tilted his head back a little as he leaned into Chris's lips, allowing Chris to almost devour him in a like of sense.

The kiss was slow and warm, what can only be described as very passionate.

"Can I..."
"Sleep with you tonight?.." Chris asked against Johnny's lips.

The fact was that for the past few days that Chris had been here, he had been sleeping on the floor, with only a blanket.

"No." Johnny responded heavily.

"What- please?!" Chris pushed again.
Johnny looked at him noticing the pleasing look he had on his face. Once again looking like an eager puppy.

"M- maybe..." Johnny turned away. He was no match for Chris when he was in that type of pleasing state.

"But, no touching, or teasing, or any of that. Okay?" Johnny asked seriously.

"Okay!" Chris smiled, before quickly taking Johnny and pulling him back onto his chest as he laid down.

"That includes embracing me!" Johnny noted.
He felt his face turn red and his body get hot all over again as Chris's arms tightly snagged around his waist

"Just five more minutes." Chris sighed, as he held Johnny close to him.