Chp 14 ***

RECAP FROM CHP 13;
Chris let out a light laugh as he looked at how angry and flustered Johnny was.

"It's not funny.." Johnny said seriously, but all Chris could think about was the face Johnny made before cumming.

Chris knew he wasn't done yet. He wanted more. He wanted to see more, to feel more, and to touch more of Johnny.

-PRESENT CHAPTER-

As soon as Chris slid the keycard in, there was no going back. Chris pressed Johnny hard against the wall leaving no space between them, as he clashed his lips down on Johnny.

After the waitress had came back with the check, Chris made it his mission to get alone with Johnny. Which ended up leading them to a hotel, in-which had an 'exciting car ride on the way there.

You couldn't smell, or see, or sense it- but lust was filling the room. They were stuck in each others embrace, almost like they were in Trance with eachother.

They took multiple deep breaths in between, as their lungs filled up with eachother. Breathing in each's own air.

This wasn't enough, as they felt there was a way to get closer, because there was a way to get closer with eachother.

Johnny felt like the room was spinning as Chris continued. He hadn't even noticed that they were both half naked. 'When did he take his shirt off.' He thought to himself silently.

Chris picked Johnny up, making sure he was holding on tight as he carried him into the Kitchen.

"Aghn.." Johnny groaned lightly as Chris bent him over the kitchen counter.

"Be a good boy." Chris said as he pulled Johnny's hair, just enough to tilt his head back.
He began steadying his hand as he gently pulled down Johnny's pants revealing his bare skin.

This is what Chris wanted.

He could see all of Johnny, and his exposed perfections. He really was like porcelain, so fragile.

He could see that Johnny was red all over, and as he felt with one hand he could feel, that he was also warm all over.

Chris traced Johnny's hole, willingly, and Johnny stayed bent over the still cold kitchen counter. Goosebumps arose on him, what was this feeling.
It was different. It was- eccentric.

Johnny gave in to the cold kitchen counter as he felt Chris put two fingers in his mouth. Johnny twirled his tongue in a spiral like motion around Chris's fingers.

As Chris pulled his fingers out of Johnny's mouth a slight 'spit trail was left.

Chris went back. Tracing Johnny's hole with his now wet fingers.

Johnny jerked as he felt a finger enter, the other one still tracing his hole, as Chris thrusted his one finger in and out.

Johnny started to buckle as he felt Chris's finger stir inside him.

"Wait-" Johnny asked roughly.

Johnny didn't want to cum so quickly just from Chris's finger. But Chris didn't care, he wanted to see him close to cumming, he wanted to see that face Johnny made right before climaxation.

Johnny felt it, as Chris rammed his finger into his sweet spot over and over again.

Johnny clenched the other side of the counter, as he felt Chris continue. Johnny was so close to cumming, but before he could- Chris pulled his finger out.

"Not yet." Chris whispered, before ramming into Johnny.

Johnny inhaled sharply as he felt Chris's hard dick penetrate him. He felt his mind automatically go blank. He couldn't think about anything else but Chris.

How his rough hands felt as they explored his skin, how the feeling of his breath against his ear tickled, and how he felt complete with Chris inside of him.

Johnny felt his eyes start to slowly roll back as Chris started to ram into him even harder. Johnny's cries grew louder as he begged Chris to let him cum.

Chris pulled Johnny's head back by his hair as he rammed into him one final time.

"Hgnn.." Chris grunted, clenching his jaw shut as he filled Johnny to the brim.

"I love you..."

Johnny came out of his 'trance, as he heard those words. Was he hearing correctly..

He felt Chris rub his stomach as he pulled out.
Johnny felt full, as he felt Chris's cum slowly drip down his legs.

All of a sudden Chris quickly flipped Johnny over so they could now face eachother.

Johnny looked at Chris, as he still felt like he was in a fever dream.

"We're not done yet." Chris spoke breathlessly.
Johnny quickly pulled Chris in for a kiss.
"Okay.." Johnny shuddered.

AUTHORS NOTE;
Woo okay so the next 1-2 chaps will prolly be more '18+' stuff, because this is a smut after all, and I can't keep my people waiting. SADLY- I am sad to say this story will be coming to an end soon- BUT, I will be writing/publishing more stories. If you all have any requests feel free to dm/message and comment them.

ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW AND VOTE