Chp 16

RECAP FROM CHAP 15;
Johnny came, shooting his semen onto Chris's chest and a little bit on the couch, as he continued to buckle.

Chris on the other hand had a low groan as he closed his eyes and loaded his cum into Johnny. Johnnys insides being over taken with Chris's overflowing semen.

They were in sync.

Chris finally removed himself from the inside of Johnny and bent over, giving him a slight kiss on the cheek as he watched Johnny give in to the overwhelming feeling he had succumbed too.

-PRESENT CHAPTER-

Johnny shivered, waking up as he felt the cold air hit his skin. Last night was almost a blur.

He groaned, rubbing the lower part of his torso as he felt sore.

"Lay down a little bit longer.." Chris mumbled out as he snaked an arm around Johnny's waist, pulling him back down.

Johnny let out a shaky breath as he looked into Chris's eyes. Now being able to remember everything from last night.

Johnny's cheeks red-end as thoughts from last night ran wild through his head.

Chris gave a small chuckle at the sight of Johnny's now bright red face.

Johnny almost gave in, about to go to sleep- before he remembered his parents and school.

"We gotta leave!" Johnny said as he rushed to find his clothes.

He gasped as he exited the room seeing the hotel couch which was stained with red wine and semen.

"The couch!" Johnny shouted.
He watched as Chris entered the living room still unbothered and half asleep.

"What about it?.." Chris asked sleepily.
Johnny didn't say or do anything but point as he thought the expression he wore said enough.

Johnny ignored the couch for a moment and took a look at the clock- it was already 2:00 pm!.

"We have to leave- and now!" Johnny said as he pushed Chris back into the room.

Him and Chris quickly gathered their stuff up, trying to make everything look as neat as possible, besides the couch- before leaving.

The ride back to the house was pretty silent and tiring, but for Johnny he felt a touch of anxiety creep up on him.

As him and Chris entered the house, everything was silent.. too silent.

"Johnny!" His mother yelled, rushing over to the door.

She didn't say anything.

Johnny watched his mother's eyes glisten with tears.

She was drunk.

"Where- have you been young man..." She slurred his words.

Johnny felt his stomach get upset.
He was gone all day without a word.

And she doesn't even care, the fake tears that she's trying to bring up won't even come out.

"And you-" His mother smiled, pointing to Chris.

"I've been looking for you everywhere." Johnny's mother smiled.

He was disgusted by his mother's face as she dragged her hand across Chris's chest.

Johnny took a deep breath and walked to his room, ignoring his mother.

He closed the door softly behind him as he laid on his bed. He didn't understand this feeling, it was like all the fun he and Chris just had didn't matter anymore.

Everything was ruined, just like that.

AUTHORS NOTE;

Sorry this chapter was so short!!
I was rushing to get this out as I've started writing my new stew story called Same body's ; Home body's. Which will be out soon.

There's only about 2-3 chapters of this story left and then it will come to an end. As I mentioned there might be bonus chapters but not for a while.

Also if there's any misspellings please ignore them as I said this was rushed.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSO SHARE!!