Chp 10

"Your fever went down." Chris breathed as he slowly placed Johnny back on the bed.

Chris stayed in the tub until Johnny had some what drifted back to sleep as he finished wiping him down. He kept his promise on not going over board, and only traced kisses on Johnny's warm body.

"Don't go.." Johnny groaned as Chris let go.
"I'll be right back." Chris laughed lightly as he exited the room.

Chris didn't want to admit it but he'd actually been feeling quite sick for the past few days too..

He didn't know why or what is was but he could feel something was off. He took a huge gulp of water as he stood still in the dim lit kitchen, before heading back to Johnny.

He stood over Johnny caressing his face lightly, before eventually joining and laying down next to him.

That night he held Johnny close to his chest, not being able to shake off this random bad chill that ran down his spine. As he took in a deep breath he didn't notice the singular warm tear that quickly ran down Johnny's face. Fore' deep down, Johnny had a bad feeling too.

Chris closed his eyes as his thoughts drifted him off to sleep. It didn't take him long to realize what was happening.

**
"Wake up Johnny.." Chris whispered lightly.
He watched as Johnny slightly whimpered in his sleep. He had checked this morning and Johnny's temperature had went back to normal. He was no longer in a sweating and in and out of consciousness state.

"Johnny..." Chris whispered again, but this time he placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"I wanted to take you somewhere today." Chris smiled, as he now placed a kiss on Johnny's hand. "What?.." Johnny asked as he slowly turned over.

"I wanted to take you somewhere." Chris repeated. Johnny sat up quickly looking at the time. He was two hours late to school.
"I- don't have time today I have-" Johnny stuttered as he moved across the room, but he stopped in his tracks as he stood in front of Chris.

"Did I get you sick?!" Johnny asked trying to reach for Chris's forehead.
Johnny could see the sickness worn on Chris's face, he looked pale but flushed at the same time.

"No." Chris shook his head.
"Well then what's wrong?" Johnny asked as he again tried to reach up.

"Just for today?..." Chris asked gently.
Johnny wanted to ask more questions.
He didn't understand what was wrong, or why but Johnny couldn't help but give in.

"Okay.." Johnny agreed.
"But-" Before Johnny could finish he felt Chris's strong hands pull him in for a kiss. It was strong, but it wasn't passionate, it was sad... like this was a "goodbye" kiss.

"I'll go get ready in the bathroom." Chris smiled, before exiting the room.

Johnny felt his thoughts run a little wild as he felt both angst and lust. He didn't understand what was wrong, was it because of last night?...

Johnny didn't think his fever was that bad or even a big enough matter for Chris to be acting like this. But still, he ignored his thoughts as he collected his clothes and began to get dressed.