Chp 6 (School) ***

The school day had went by pretty quickly besides Johnny's friends and teachers asking questions about Chris.

Johnny didn't notice it till someone had pointed it out but Chris had a really good physique as well as facial features going for him. His tall figure, his loosely dark hair, his rough abs, not to mention the exotic brown eyes Johnny hadn't noticed before.

Even as Johnny sat in his last class trying to focus on everything but Chris, it wasn't helping that his hand kept tracing Johnny's thigh.

"Stop that." Johnny harshly whispered. Johnny could feel his face start to burn up as Chris's hand slowly traced towards his crotch.

"Is it hot?." Chris whispered as he leaned in closer to Johnny. They were sitting at the back of the room so thankfully no one could see what was happening but still Johnny made sure to keep his eyes forward making sure the teacher wasn't looking.

Johnny felt Chris's hand slowly slide into his pants. As Chris felt around, Johnny tried to hold his groans as well as his thoughts. The un-imaginable was racing through Johnny's head. He couldn't wait any longer as he felt himself give in.

"Why- why'd you stop?.." Johnny asked nervously. Looking over, Johnny could see the sly grin worn across Chris's face. He was enjoying how his teasing was effecting Johnny.

"You should focus.." Chris whispered cautiously as he turned away moving his hand from Johnny's lap.

On the other hand Johnny couldn't take it anymore. He was beginning to get sexually frustrated waiting for something to happen. Anything, to happen.

Class went by quickly with no further interjections from Chris. The day seemed to be a little strange to Johnny. None of the teachers made a big deal about how Chris was 'tagging' along, if anything it seemed almost as if everyone was instantaneously flocking towards him.

"Johnny.. Johnny!"
Johnny jumped up, a little startled.
"Everyone's already left." Chris nodded to all the empty seats.
Johnny didn't say anything as he got up and exited to classroom, leaving Chris behind.

"Wait up!" Chris yelled as he tried to catch up to Johnny.

Johnny knew he obviously couldn't leave Chris behind, but he needed to get away. He was frustrated, and angry at Chris's endless teasing from earlier. He knew Chris probably already knew what he wanted, but still, this wasn't fun for Johnny.

"Why're you moving so fast?.." Chris asked breathlessly as he catched up.
"Stop for a sec-"

Looking at Johnny's red face he could tell he was angry, or- frustrated.

"Why do you keep doing that." Johnny asked sternly. They stood, looking at eachother.
Johnny angry and Chris confused.

Chris started to cautiously look around before urgently grabbing Johnny and pulling him into an empty classroom, calmly sitting him on one of the desks.

"What're you doing?!" Johnny tried to push away, but Chris wouldn't budge.

"You're- sexually frustrated.. right?" Chris smirked before carefully sliding his hands under Johnny's shirt.

Johnny didn't want to admit it, but he did want Chris's hands to explore all over his body.

He tried covering his face trying his hardest not to make eye contact but as Chris's hands started intently moving lower he felt his whole body go numb.

"W- wait a second!" Johnny groaned.
He tried in all his efforts to close his legs but Chris was very quick in restraining them from doing so.

Still. Johnny was very embarrassed from how much pre-cum he had coming out.
"Don't hide from me." Chris gently started licking the pre-cum off of Johnny's dick.

Johnny felt his whole body shudder as an unfamiliar electric feeling shot through him.

"You came just from me touching you?.." Chris laughed lightly. Johnny tried to look away but Chris moved Johnny's head back, making sure they were making eye contact as he licked off the fresh semen that was on his face.

"Don't hide from me." Chris repeated again.
"I want to see you- all of you. I want to explore all over your body."

Johnny felt at lost for words as he actually felt his heart practically skip a beat.

Chris started again, licking and stroking lightly, just enough to where he could hear Johnny's soft moans.

But Chris was also at his limit. As much as teasing Johnny was fun to him he also wanted more. Even if that were to make him greedy for wanting so much.

"Can I- put it in?.." Chris asked softly.

Johnny's body flared up with warmth as he heard Chris's question. He'd never done it before, or even gotten this far with anyone. But the thought of doing it with Chris made Johnny's thoughts run wild.

Johnny slightly tilted his head away and nodded.

AUTHORS NOTE;

Just wanted to let you all know that from now on ill be putting stars (*) next to the chapter names indicating if they have sexual content in them.

As you can see at the top this chapter has three stars next to the name (***) indicating that it has sexual content in it.

One star (*) equals little sexual content
Two stars (**) equals moderate sexual content
Three stars (***) equals heavy sexual content.

I put these just in case you all ever wanted to go back and read the spicy scenes or if you ever just want to skip ahead to the sexual ones.