Chp 17 (END)

RECAP FROM CHP 16;

He was disgusted by his mother's face as she dragged her hand across Chris's chest.

Johnny took a deep breath and walked to his room, ignoring his mother.

He closed the door softly behind him as he laid on his bed. He didn't understand this feeling, it was like all the fun he and Chris just had didn't matter anymore.

Everything was ruined, just like that.

-PRESENT CHAPTER-

Chris stirred to the immense heat, still keeping his eyes shut in the process.

He tried opening his eyes, but it felt as if something was keeping him from doing so.

He clenched his chest tight- his shirt was soaked with... sweat?

"Hey.." He jumped up to Chris's deep voice coming through his ear.

Chris looked to be sweating too, he also oddly had a weak expression on his face.

Johnny looked around immensely, noticing how it was night out already.

No way he'd been asleep this whole time.
"What's wrong?.." Johnny breathed, as his eyes met Chris's.

Chris stared, not saying anything until finally he shook his head.

'I was right.'
'Something was wrong.' Johnny thought deeply to himself.

He'd been thinking so this whole time, but he thought things were maybe getting better?

Johnny clenched his stomach as this over bearing feeling came over him once again.

He watched as Chris's face frowned up at the same time..

Were they both feeling the same thing?
This random spurt of pain that came through chillingly.

Johnny stood up. Not saying anything to Chris as he walked out the room and into the kitchen.

He felt the pain creep closer as he got to the cabinet where all the cereal was kept.

He opened it, and pulled the box out.

The Cinnamon Toast Crunch box of which Chris came out of.

A flash of the day skipped through his mind.
He had almost forgot about everything, but now touching the box he remembered the day...

Of where it all started.
He read it. The expiration date.

12/5/21.
It read

That... was tomorrow.
Johnny dropped the box. As he stood speechless.
He finally understood now. What was happening.
What he was feeling. What was going through his mind. What was going through Chris's mind.

"Chris!" He gasped.

He ran back to the room, only to be met with Chris's grey like body on the floor.

He watched as he breathed slowly.
Johnny dropped to his knees as he began to feel ever so selfish.

He'd been caught up feeling bad and worrying about Chris this whole time internally, that he'd forgot to actually ask Chris.

He'd remembered the two times Chris had blown him off.. telling him not too worry.

Johnny screamed loudly, as tears fell down his face ever so slowly.

"Chris!" He shook him.. he looked at the time. It was 10 O'clock. It wasn't tomorrow, however Chris's body was already looking lifeless.

He watched as Chris coughed.

There was nothing Johnny could do. He knew this wouldn't last, but he now regretted everything.

He'd grown attached, he'd actually for once became happy...

And now he was watching the person he had maybe grown to love, die.

He was dieing.
Johnny gasped as it finally clicked.
He's dieing.

He felt as the sweet aroma was slowly fading away.

As Chris's body became stiff...
Besides the heavy breathing coming from Johnny, it was silent..

'Hospital..'
'I need to get him to a hospital.'

AUTHORS NOTE:
Only one more chapter left!! I don't want y'all to be mad at me for this ending even though I'm not gonna say what happens next I'll leave it up to your imagination.

ALSO
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

My new story, New body's is out now!!