Chp 11

Johnny pulled his jacket closer to him as he exited the Uber.

The ride had only lasted for about 20 minutes and nothing had been said between him and Chris.

The silence between them left his mind wandering as he felt his stomach turn a little.

He hadn't realized it yet, but his memory's of meeting Chris were slowly fading. He didn't remember the night he made that wish, he just remembered waking up to Chris in his room.

"Wait-" Johnny pulled at Chris's sleeve.
"Why?"
"Why what?.." Chris responded.
"Why are we here."

Johnny looked around at the lively park that had restaurants and buildings on each corner of it.

"For a date of course." Chris smiled easily.
Johnny thought about it, but he didn't ask any questions of how he knew about this place.

Johnny once again pulled his jacket closer to himself as they kept walking. The sun was out but it was still freezing and the breeze blowing didn't make it any better.

Johnny lightly gasped as he felt Chris pull him into his side. He felt his face start to burn up as he looked away heated. For the past couple of days Johnny couldn't understand this feeling.

The sudden blushing, the sweating, how fast his heart would beat. But now, standing here next to Chris, he understood. That he had practically become accustomed to Chris being around him.

He gave in as Chris pulled him in more, making sure to give off body heat.

"You're freezing." Chris breathed.
"Can't have you getting sick again. Let's go sit."
Chris didn't hesitate as he quickly pulled Johnny to sit.

Johnny couldn't help but think he was treating him like this because of the whole fever thing. He admits Chris did go a little over board, but he had already reassured him he was fine.

"Are you sure there's not anything going on?.." Johnny asked nervously. He could hear Chris's heart beat, and how fast it was beating. He could also hear his breathing pick up.

And looking up he finally saw how pale he was.
"Don't look." Chris sighed as he buried his face into Johnny's chest.

"I don't know what's happening." Chris breathed heavily." Johnny felt hot tears deep through his jacket as Chris let out light sighs.

He removed Chris's face from his chest to get a better look. Chris had red eyes that were weld up with tears, his face was a pale-ish yellow as his cheeks were highlighted with a red-ish color from how cold he was.

Johnny placed a soft kiss on his lips, slowly pulling away and putting Chris's head back onto his chest. "I know.." Johnny agreed as he relaxed his shoulders.

It hadn't gone unnoticed
He could tell ever since last week that something was wrong or that something had changed. But he just ignored it.

"Sorry for ruining today.."
"Having you next to me is great enough."
Johnny sighed.

Chris nuzzled his neck deeper into Johnny's chest. They didn't say anything as another cold breeze went over. Johnny was overwhelmed, as Chris felt saddened.