Chp 5 **

The weekend had passed by quickly. Johnny's father was now once again gone and his mother back from her weekend business trip.

Not much had changed besides Chris's sudden appearance, but Johnny found himself getting quiet anxious as he didn't know what to do with Chris as it came time for school.

"Why not just take him with you?" Johnny's mother yawned. Johnny became quite startled by her suggestion. He expected her to be asking all sorts of questions about Chris, and where he came from or who his parents were but she barley even spoke as she continuously sipped her coffee.

"I've never been to a school before!" Chris said excitedly. Over the past two days Johnny had tried to find something to eat for Johnny but soon realized he was only able to digest milk as well as a few other liquids.

"I-" Johnny tried to pause and take a second to think of something to say but there's was no reason to object and he didn't like the fact of Chris and his mother being alone together. Johnny knew how his mother could be sometimes with her super outgoing personality.

"Fine.. Let's go." Johnny sighed as he grabbed Chris and dragged him into his room.

"Change into this and hurry." Johnny said as he gave Chris some appropriate clothes to put on.

"W-wait till I at least turn around!" Chris was already starting to take off his pants before Johnny could turn around, and Johnny had found out the hard way that Chris didn't wear underwear under his sweatpants over the weekend.

Johnny stayed turned around with his hands over his eyes for a good few minutes before he realized Chris was a little too quite.

"Hey-" Before he could get any words out of his mouth he felt Chris's structured body push up against him.

"Why're you so shy?.." He felt Chris's words breathe down his neck. He was way too close but instead of Johnny feeling uncomfortable he felt- excited.

Now having nothing left to say he felt Chris's lips slowly and softly drag down his bare neck. Johnny felt like this wasn't fair, he'd been trying to reject all the advances Chris had been making but he felt as if he was eventually reaching his limit.

"We.."
"We what?.." Chris asked seductively as he began to kiss Johnny's neck.

"We.. have to go!" Johnny pushed back.
"I'll be waiting outside. So, hurry up." Johnny breathed out heavily before exiting.

Johnny stood outside his bedroom slumped against his door trying to catch his breath. He looked down ashamed at the visible boner that he had pressing against his pants.

He thought he was doing good not giving in but it didn't help that this whole time he felt like a dog that was going into heat.