*What If?* Bonus

Since the book has come to a closing and you all requested more- I'm writing a short what if series for this couple. This series will be short- maybe 5 chapters and will be written/spoken in Johnny's 1st person point of view. This story leaves off from chapter 15- if you don't remember. I suggest you all go re-read it!

The light scarred across my face from the tinted window infront of me. I tried moving, but found it impossible as I realized I was tightly wrapped in Chris's arms. His body felt good against mine and I'll admit my face was probably flushed with a deep red.

I was a little bit embarrassed as I remembered last night, but having morning wood didn't make it any better. I grabbed more of the cover trying to hide my erection. But somehow- it was like Chris knew.

He moved his hand down, barley grazing my tip. He was teasing. There was no way he was doing this in his sleep. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

"Hey.." I jerked away, but he didn't let me get far. I felt the arm around me grip my body tighter, but loosen enough to wear I could still breathe calmly.

"Chris." His name escaped my mouth harshly. We'd done it for what felt like forever last night, so much so my legs fell numb. Even if I wanted, I don't think my body could stand anymore.

His hand traced my tip willingly. Circling around, again, and again. Eventually making an oval like shape. I tried to hold myself together by pressing my lips shut as he continued teasing.

"Sticky.." His voice groaned in my ear. He was half asleep.

Now I really was embarrassed. How's it possible he can make me feel like this while he's barley even focused.

"Mmph." My thoughts came to a halt as I felt him jerk my now stiff cock. I could feel the precum sliding through on his fingers as he continued.

"Mhm." He sighed. Was he- laughing?..

"What-" I turned around quickly, only to be met with his stupid cocky grin.

I couldn't turn away as I looked at his face. He looked perfect in my eyes and always had, whether I wanted to admit it or not.

"I love you." He whispered.

I felt my erection grow at his words, Now uncontrollably slipping through his large hand.

We stared at each other as he continued, only letting my light moans fill the air.

"Say it back." He pleaded.

But I didn't. I've said it before, and at least thought it about a million times- but in this moment.. everything seemed different.

"Ahh." I gasped. I felt him speed up, stroking my dick heavily without caution.

"It's okay." He said just before kissing me. His tongue inflicted with my complicated thoughts, and the feeling of his hand on my body made me overwhelmed all over again.

He didn't stop as he pressed his lips harder onto mine, just before biting my upper lip. I jerked at the stinging feeling as I felt him stroke harder.

What made things even 'worse was his morning wood, which had actually been stabbing me in the back since earlier. I moved my hand to touch his, but he stopped me.

"I don't wanna tire you out."

I didn't respond back as I tried to move my hand again, insisting that it was okay.

I felt how stiff his was, like it had been throbbing and aching forever. And it was sticky too.

There was too much for it to be pre-cum.. Had he came- already?..

My body jerked slowly as he continued playing with my dick.

"Ahmm!" I jumped as he rammed his hard dick into me without warning.

I felt myself cum as I twitched heavily, but he didn't hold back. He continued to ram inside me- holding me tight, making sure there was no where else for me to go.

I felt him hit my sweet spot as he filled all of himself into me.

"W-wait!..." I was cumming to quick- at this rate I wouldn't have anything left in me.

"Mmph." Chris groaned heavily, and he ran into me deep, pulling me down even harder- making sure that any space between us was officially filled.

I felt him pull out of me quickly. Leaving me in a panting fit almost, as his semen leaked out of me. I watched him sit up next to me.

"What's wrong?.." I spoke the best I could.

I looked at his cock, which was still stiff and dripping with fresh cum.

I sat up. Moving over and getting on my knees.

I watched Chris shiver to my touch. He looked away ashamed. I could tell he was trying to hold back, but I wanted to do something for him.

I hovered over him, letting my tongue make contact with his tip slightly. I wanted to tease him back. "Johnny.." He moaned ever so slightly. He tried to push my head away, but he was already giving in.

I stuffed his dick in my mouth without warning, letting it make contact with the back of my throat. As weird as it sounds, I enjoyed having my mouth filled with with Chris's cock. It made me feel warm all over when his chilling semen came into contact with my tongue.

I felt his cock stiffen even more as he pushed my head down further, gasping as he came in my mouth, shooting his semen down my throat.

"Johnny!" He groaned deeply. Pushing my head down even harder.

My face was so hot I felt myself started to sweat as my eyes teared up and barley rolled back.

He pulled me off by my hair- and up for a sloppy kiss. It was deep, warm, and cooling all at the same time, as I felt him lick his semen out my mouth with his tongue.